See u in town nxt month chaps!!!!!

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

• If Im not mistaken her name is Eve
      Lost in Space!

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Dec. 31 2008,09:47) Happened to find myself again strolling thro' Sunee on my way home last night, and because its such a big area I had to stop off for refreshments to help me on my way.  While partaking of a beverage who should turn up, but our friend form earlier in the green, looking a bit more polished.  
        A bit more hormones and I 'm ready for him -errrr - her!
        Attached Files
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• Great pics Foggy, hope all you guys are behaving on the beach in the afternoon, damn I miss those great chats. Will keep you posted mate.

Cheers
          BB
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Behaving ? not a chance. Yes me too, meeting up and sharing experiences was a highlite for this trip...

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Jan. 12 2009,12:36) I was sold after you said "great sized tool".  

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Size Queen.........
              My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

• Got back into town last night after my 2 week escapade in Cambodia. Feels good to be back errr home for a bit more time. Met up with some BMs, and then on my way home, bumped into this trio of cuties on Pattaya Tai.

Guess someone here will know who they are
                Attached Files
                I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Bumped into this great asshole in Sally's bar tonight, (permission to post) great to meet you Donnykey, more good nights ahead
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Have found myself hanging out in Sally's bar for the last few nights, and as many BMs have mentioned to me, its a great place for a relaxing drink.

There is a wonderful vibe there, the music is good, not too loud but loud enough to hear, the girls have the right attitude, not to pushy and hassling for lady drinks.

They will chat with you, but not really come on to you if not encouraged, and yet not go off in a huff if you don't give them any attention. No prima donnas here, just some great girls, who have no big egos.

Not everyones cup of tea if you are in town for a 2 week whirlwind smash and grab holiday, but if you want a very mellow night out, in the company of some great girls, its hard to beat.

BB gives it 10/10

Dow
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The popular Bee
                      66152.jpg

Nong the nipple
                      66244.jpg

Billie Piper lookalike
                      66411.jpg

Nunny
                      66502.jpg

Carton
                      66573.jpg

Gipsey
                      66938.jpg

Comment

• 1:00am, anyone for a shampoo or dental work?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Rough night on Walking Street. *
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Feb. 11 2009,09:36) 1:00am, anyone for a shampoo or dental work?
                            I believe a certain Austrailian man has a fine set of teeth at the moment.....and lovely shiney hair too!!
                            A.K.A 'BB Jnr'............but hey, don't tar me with the same brush!!!  

"you can't polish a turd..but you can roll it in glitter!"..Jimmy Carr

Comment

• (DadManCat @ Feb. 11 2009,14:11)
                              (EyeMahk @ Feb. 11 2009,09:36) 1:00am, anyone for a shampoo or dental work?
                              I believe a certain Austrailian man has a fine set of teeth at the moment.....and lovely shiney hair too!!
                              yim ta mai........

bloody australians

Comment

• If any of you guys know where that chair is or have been on it, you have been here too long, classic location...

Comment

Working...
                                X