Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (kahuna @ Mar. 31 2009,14:29) Musta just missed you guys...I also ran into this ever lovely and sexy lady on WS...
    Yep you must have seen her before us. We took her away from Walking Street onto the soi where EZY Bar is, had a drink there, worked out our various positions for the night, then took off.

I think we might be headed to CHARNEE Bar or maybe Soi 2 tonight. Now enjoying a pizza with ladyboy sausage on Soi Buakaow.  

Comment

• Found myself hanging out in char nee for a few cold ones last night. *Pai seems to be really happy with the forum attention she is getting, and could not get enough of the camera, and I *the willing photo taker. *Great kid.
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• And Jenny loves the camera also
        Attached Files

Comment

• After Char nee I headed down to Soi 2 to Oh.la la bar with Eyemahk and Fridgemagnet, plus Nova from Bali. Nice spot there, and a bit of a distraction in the shape of Wan
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Wan was then joined by Didi (Foggy you can correct me on this name) who both commenced to further distract EyeMahk and I from our profound conversation about what I cannot remember. Anyway they did a good job.
            Attached Files

Comment

• BB tends to get the munchies about 1.30 am, and I have found a great location on Soi BJ, a Thai bar, 35 baht a Singha, and a guy on the soi who does great omelettes for 30 - 40 baht.

Great location to watch the world pass by. Many Thais come here for the cheap booze, and last night there were 2 nice Lbs who work in a restaurant off Walking Street in the house.

Peet and Oa

36207.jpg
              post-21-2-36207-ch7.jpg

Comment

• Time moves on, and eventually it's time to head home, but a cameras work is never done, and Dina on W S was very anxious to have her mug posted on this thread before I managed to hit the sack. Seems like a nice girl.
                Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 31 2009,22:26) and could not get enough of the camera, and I the will photo taker. Great kid.
                  she likes your superzoom!
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 01 2009,05:21)
                    (bumblebee @ Mar. 31 2009,22:26) and could not get enough of the camera, and I *the willing photo taker. *Great kid.
                    she likes your superzoom!
                    Ohhh Saucy BM..

Comment

• Oh matron!
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• bumblebee, you deserve an award for discovering the most out of the way beauties!

First Tara, now Eve and a host of others!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 01 2009,04:53) ...and Dina on W S was very anxious to have her mug posted on this thread before I managed to hit the sack. Seems like a nice girl.
                          A nice girl!!    

How can she be a nice girl when she has lost her dress, her knickers have holes in them & she is parading herself up & down Walking Street??      

I hope you manage to post a few respectable young ladies to make up for your oversight...

In the meantime, PM me Dina's number so I can make the necessary arrangements to save her soul.      
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• BB ...WAN is quite outstanding....Am not familiar with Ooh LaLa Bar but that will change next Trip.

When you heading off back home mate.....Cheers DK
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

• (donnykey @ Apr. 01 2009,14:58) BB ...WAN is quite outstanding....Am not familiar with Ooh LaLa Bar but that will change next Trip.

When you heading off back home mate.....Cheers DK
                              As far as I can recall there is a second Oh LaLa bar on soi 3, Foggy can confirm this as he knows that area.

Sadly DK, I am out of here on Friday or Saturday, and fly home on Monday night.

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 01 2009,18:55) Sadly DK, I am out of here on Friday or Saturday, and fly home on Monday night.
                                Great selection of girls as always BB.

I hope you've trained up a young protege' to continue your fine work after your imminent departure.

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X