Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her ass pic is from November 2007.

Comment

• Here is an interesting lady who drinks in Linda bar later at night. Her name is Sang, seems to always be with her partner, lucky gentleman indeed.

Do you need the smelling salts BigTel ?
      Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 27 2009,04:11) Eve, wow
        Eve is very very hot

Hopefully she will still be at Char Nee Bar when I'm in Pattaya later this year

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 08 2009,07:44) Got these photos from my friend Are in Pattaya in my email today. She asked me to post them, all quiet in Patts and they all need as much help finding customers as possible. I have got her mobile if any serious guys wanna meet her.

Cheers
          BB
          I'd be open to meeting her, if she has a cock like Nancy or Nun, Juri's gf.
          I'll be a quest for size and beauty all in one. Are has the beauty part at least.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ May 10 2009,03:57)
            (bumblebee @ May 08 2009,07:44) Got these photos from my friend Are in Pattaya in my email today.  She asked me to post them, all quiet in Patts and they all need as much help finding customers as possible.  I have got her mobile if any serious guys wanna meet her.

Cheers
            BB
            I'd be open to meeting her, if she has a cock like Nancy or Nun, Juri's gf.
            I'll be a quest for size and beauty all in one. Are has the beauty part at least.
            Just the beauty part Lefty I am afraid.

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 03 2009,23:04) Jenny from Char Nee bar asked me to post this photo of her and Eve, and to remind you of her birthday party later in the month.
              Great ladyboy bumblebee    You`ve been with her?

Has she been posted in this forum before? Her face looks familiar...

Comment

• nice one BB your the pattaya man. the bitch above can tie me up any time lol
                great stuff mate
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (rob30 @ May 10 2009,16:16)
                  (bumblebee @ May 03 2009,23:04) Jenny from Char Nee bar asked me to post this photo of her and Eve, and to remind you of her birthday party later in the month.
                  Great ladyboy bumblebee    You`ve been with her?

Has she been posted in this forum before? Her face looks familiar...
                  She is Eve from Char Nee bar, more photos of her earlier in this thread

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 10 2009,17:10)
                    She is Eve from Char Nee bar, more photos of her earlier in this thread
                    You are right bumblebee, I saw them now.

Now I remember where I saw this face...

She is a real girl then right?

Shit... this face got me twice!!  
                    YOU got me twice bumblebee  

Comment

• Hi guys been tracking this and was just wondering where Kwang aka Nadia has disapeared- is she in Pattaya or gone back to her homw town?

Chhers and would be very happy to get a feed back from the Pat Gurus

Comment

• Check out Jenny Star Bar for Nadia
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (delamoh @ May 11 2009,09:27) Hi guys been tracking this and was just wondering where Kwang aka Nadia has disapeared- is she in Pattaya or gone back to her homw town?

Chhers and would be very happy to get a feed back from the Pat Gurus
                          ....saw KWANG last night.....ever funny and horny....a great girl.....

cheers...........Juri
                          xxx

Comment

• Here are a couple from last month when she popped into Ezy Bar.

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Attached Files
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• well done guys, good to keep this thread going, can use it as a notice board, to keep us all informed, anything to do with Pattaya really

Comment

• Does anyone recognise these feet, Sam(La Bamba) and i had a surprise when we met two of the legends
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X