• Show
Clear All

• it's all in the thigh (thai?) muscles BB
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Yes you always had a thing for those pins BM
      Attached Files

Comment

• Ball from EZY bar, on soi BJ on her way to Walking Street.  Great personality.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Tara and Nana out on Walking.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Seen a few months ago, a LB is a beer bar complex on Soi Buakao near the market (not the Tuesday-Friday market but the one close to Pattaya Klang). Looked like she'd be a good screw, but I had other plans and never got back there.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Good to see you back in our old stomping ground EyeMhak, and yes thats one of the things about Pattaya, it's always difficult to get back to some LB you meet on your travels. Something else always pops up and seems a better option.

For example
              Attached Files

Comment

• HI who is that in post 402 thats the one for me does she top?

Comment

• Only if you bring her a strap on

The beautiful (and nice) Nahm is a postie
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• There is no God in this world.

Comment

• Been looking thro' the archives and found some pics from 131 October '07
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Go Alis
                        Attached Files

Comment

• No comment
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Had a couple of LT's with Kwang at 131,mutually very enjoyable (she had boobs then of course).
                            Would love to meet her again-will have to look out for her around JSB as that seems to be where she hangs out these days.

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Dec. 30 2008,17:24) Happen to find myself strolling thro' the Sunee area this afternoon, and stumbled upon these 2 hanging around .

Go easy on me with the slagging if these are not up 2 your standard, I am still in trauma from the flack I got for the Nana thread . Just a simple guy trying to keep you shower entertained
                              I am usually not "into" femboys but the one in post #102 is really sweet.
                              Any additional information about him, Burenboy?

Comment

• (Stefan-Lo @ May 28 2009,04:52)
                                (bumblebee @ Dec. 30 2008,17:24) Happen to find myself strolling thro' the Sunee area this afternoon, and stumbled upon these 2 hanging around .  

Go easy on me with the slagging if these are not up 2 your standard, I am still in trauma from the flack I got for the Nana thread  .      Just a simple guy trying to keep you shower entertained  
                                I am usually not "into" femboys but the one in post #102 is really sweet.
                                Any additional information about him, Burenboy?
                                Afraid not Stefan-Lo, they move from bar to bar so much, just got to go there and look around. Happy hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X