Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found myself strolling past Pook soi 6 yesterday afternoon, when this girl called me over.. She was very much on for me posting her pic online, maybe they are beginning to realise the value of free publicity.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 27 2009,04:11) Eve, wow
      NOW we're talkin!

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 28 2009,19:09) Found myself strolling past Pook soi 6 yesterday afternoon, when this girl called me over.. She was very much on for me posting her pic online, maybe they are beginning to realise the value of free publicity.

Annie
        BB Anie is great girl....She was the second one to appear on my Trip report....Cheers Bruce
        happy when in thailand

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Mar. 27 2009,04:39) Pai looks cute  
          Both Pai and Eve are more than cute
          Lost in Space!

Comment

• Headed over to Big C on 2nd road this afternoon, and while there I bumped into this little cutie. Name is Dia, works in the A1 hotel on Beach road, in housekeeping.

Was interested in giving out phone number, if any of you want to make contact.(please either be in Thailland or actually coming, if you want the number,cheers )
            29797.jpg

On leaving Big C and entering soi 2, I got chatting to Cat in Toy bar. Some good live music here in the evenings.
            29887.jpg

Headed up to Soi Chayapoon for something to eat. This is Dao who works in a bar opposite Canterbury Tales. Cute girl but not much English.
            30069.jpg

I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Now she is cute
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Mar. 29 2009,20:14)
                Now she is cute *
                "Oh you think so Mr. Slim, come and get me then!"
                Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 29 2009,19:34) Headed up to Soi Chayapoon for something to eat.  This is Dao who works in a bar opposite Canterbury Tales.  Cute girl but not much English.
                  BB I bet you were going to Nee Roys for Fish and Chips
                  Cheers DK
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

• (donnykey @ Mar. 30 2009,17:52)
                    (bumblebee @ Mar. 29 2009,19:34) Headed up to Soi Chayapoon for something to eat. *This is Dao who works in a bar opposite Canterbury Tales. *Cute girl but not much English.
                    BB I bet you were going to Nee Roys for Fish and Chips
                    Cheers DK
                    Hate to be the one who tells you DK, but you lost the bet on that one, sorry mate. *Was actually the Chinese/English place, name escapes me as usual.

Anyway on with the roaming. *As I have talked to with my fellow hunter Kahuna, Pattaya is incerdible for ladyboys, they are literally everywhere. *Its impossible to avoid them, there is sure to be one when you even open your fridge lol.

Was over in Sally's with Eyemahk and Fridgemagnet,(and his lovely lady from Bali, Nova) last night, and along with the usual ladies there, there was the lovely Mai, who works on soi 3 Jomtien, and pops in to see her friends most nights.

Nova and Mai

44025.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

• On the way home from Sally's, Eyemahk and I decided to stroll along Walking street, to get away from the madness for a few minutes. Well it didn't take long before EyeMahk got distracted by one of Pattaya's finest, anyone put a name to this legend???
                      Attached Files

Comment

• It's TAFKAK. What's me prize?
                        A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 31 2009,03:19) On the way home from Sally's, Eyemahk and I decided to stroll along Walking street, to get away from the madness for a few minutes. Well it didn't take long before EyeMahk got distracted by one of Pattaya's finest, anyone put a name to this legend???
                          Well, strolling along Walking Street is not really "getting away from the madness".

Why is it that when I intend to go home and sleep alone for 10 hours (which I think is illegal in Pattaya anyway), I get distracted by someone who insists that I have sex with them. How rude!

Comment

• Was going to go to the beach, but it's pissing down rain now, so that is out!

Overheard in Pattaya last night:

---

- Sitting at a restaurant with BB, my regular waitress brings my bill. She is about 19 years old, GG, cute as a button, lovely, innocent, about 38 kilo. I say to BB "Isn't she lovely", BB replies "Buy her a strap-on, she'll be even lovelier!"

---

Sally: "All these girls over there have cocks!"
                            BB: "That is reassuring!"

---

EyeMahk (to Sally): "Who has a bigger cock, you or me?"
                            Sally: "OK, let's look!. If your cock bigger, you fuck me. if my cock bigger, I fuck you"
                            EyeMahk: "That sounds like a losing proposition for me either way!"
                            Sally: "Huh?"

---

Eyemahk (to lovely Indonesian labyboy): "You are in Thailand, you need to go ride an elephant, everyone should do that once, right BB?"
                            BB: "I've ridden a few elephants in Ireland! Nasty beasts those girls are!"

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 31 2009,03:19) Well it didn't take long before EyeMahk got distracted by one of Pattaya's finest, anyone put a name to this legend???
                              Musta just missed you guys...I also ran into this ever lovely and sexy lady on WS...

The pissing has stopped EyeMahk...You can go to the beach...

I think I'll go check my fridge...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Mar. 31 2009,14:29) I think I'll *go check my fridge...
                                Good idea Kahuna, look what popped out of the one in 7/11 on Soi 8 this afternoon, the lovely Lisa from Blue Dragon. anyone fancy a lick of this ice lolly?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X