Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (pentire @ Jan. 08 2010,10:02) I'd say it is that well know Old Trafford stretcher bearer    
    I think you could be right sir.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Guilty as charged  

Ink is lovely, great kisser and her cry of "Fuck me like a Dog" while bent over on that couch cemented me barfining her

Had a great night with her and dropped her off home at 2-30pm this afternoon  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 24 2009,10:53) Of course I carry a bunch of bananas with me, and a cart load of cuddly toys as photo props also, as Niew in Sally's bar can testify.
        Hey, BB, thanks for letting me borrow your stuffed animals while you were gone . . .

Much obliged.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Here are a few photos of Pookie and her "sister"/friend May at the TT Chang and Rossco party last night in Sally's.  
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• ...thanks BB...you help me find out where this "nameless" from...picked up at walking late after midnight....told me her name is big "MEY"...
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• Great pics BB... was nice to met you in Hua Hin....

When I see your pics from  Taneisha Black....say "Hello" to Se7en from me.....    

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Dave na na....Hope got more as the 1-1 from Manu in Birmingham...

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Jan. 09 2010,08:32) Here are a few photos of Pookie and her "sister"/friend May at the TT Chang and Rossco party last night in Sally's.  
                  I had it on my mind to spend several nights with Pookie on the Pattaya leg of my trip but to no avail , I have no regrets as then I wouldnt have met the other lovely girls Ive been very fortunate to spend time with.

However I finally plucked up the courage to sms Pookie yesterday at 5pm

Met a very "sober" Pookie on Jomtien soi 3 at 7-30pm and we headed back to La Bamba for a few drinks.

Thankfully I listened to a bit of advice from Pentire before I got and we headed back to my loom

Had an absolute "fantastic" couple of hours with Pookie there and I'm now waiting on a call from her for a "repeat" performance this afternoon at her place, a great kid

Comment

• Good to hear fun is being had with Pookie. He is another girl who is becoming popular, Bow in her dominatrix outfit.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jan. 08 2010,09:31) Guilty as charged  

Ink is lovely, great kisser and her cry of "Fuck me like a Dog" while bent over on that couch cemented me barfining her
                      Don't suppose that decision had anything to do with me dry-humping her and barking

Comment

• This is Chocolate Who I chatted to last night... Apparently it was her first day at this bar.... which is on 2nd road and in the cluster of bars just before Malibo caberet   (Rossco's bars I believe)....
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (fleeing @ Jan. 11 2010,13:32)
                          (daveduke007 @ Jan. 08 2010,09:31) Guilty as charged  

Don't suppose that decision had anything to do with me dry-humping her and barking  
                           No mate, I can honestly say it had nothing to do with you dry-humping or barking over Ink    

Ink was as horny as fuck in the loom and her cries and requests ( when I was taking a breather    ) of "Fuck me, Fuck me" were heard most of the night and until early afternoon the next day.

Oh, I will mention Ink is also "versatile" to those interested  

I will certainly be a "repeat" customer of hers if shes around next time, great girl  

( Pic courtesy of Tan )
                          Attached Files

Comment

• My turn next week then?

Good to finally meet up with you Mr Duke

Comment

• Was at Central World, Rachadamri road Bangkok today and I noticed there is a new minibus service between there and Central Festival, Pattaya. The ticked stall is around the corner on the left in the photo, beside those pillars. The 2 shrines and the big TV screen are in front. The entrance to Isetan is on the corner.

The fare is 180 baht, and the times of departure are, 8.30, 10.30, 12.30, 14.30, 16.30, 18.00, 19.30 and 21.00 according to the girl working there. The bus does go via Central Ladprao by the way but the girl says it takes about 2 hours in total to Pattaya.

Maybe if someone in Pattaya is passing Central Festival they may check what time the bus leaves there and the exact location.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I would be wary of this if indeed it goes to lad prao first.... it could take a least an hour or more to get to lad prao and then out of bangkok at certain times of the day especially 4:30 to 7pm.

Would be interesting to hear if anyone made it in 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X