Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people's favourite, Nana/Pookie celebrated her 18 ( (     In reality she is 23 or so.)

Nice to see her have fun.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Fantabulous thread Bumble Bee. Hope to see you in Patts in February, maybe you could finally explain what you did to Buren Boy

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Dude, don't keep us in suspense. What happened to the rocketeer?
        I love this kind of stuff. It's like Mythbusters without the safety controls.
        What no pics of his inevitable plunge into the sea, or perhaps he spiraled wildly out of control and took out a few bystanders. What the fuck happened?
        "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
        Salin' on a summer breeze
        And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• (strocube @ Dec. 09 2009,11:59) Dude, don't keep us in suspense. What happened to the rocketeer?
          What no pics of his inevitable plunge into the sea, or perhaps he spiraled wildly out of control and took out a few bystanders. What the fuck happened?    
          I can only presume you did not look at the youtube clip in the post.
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Hey BB, Nice pics of Nana/Pookie...bet she did not have to worry about a barfine or a meal that night by the looks of it...see ya soon bro

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 09 2009,12:48)
              (strocube @ Dec. 09 2009,11:59) Dude, don't keep us in suspense. What happened to the rocketeer?
              I can only presume you did not look at the youtube clip in the post.  
              sadly, that outcome was foreseeable, due to the lack of stabilisators!

Comment

• Duh, I'm  
                Yes, now I've seen it. But what I imagined was far better. The guy just got his head pounded into the sand. It would've been funnier if he had spun out into the crowd.
                It's kinda like Jackass Thailand but without the midgets, sorry little people.
                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                Salin' on a summer breeze
                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• (Tims Boy @ Dec. 09 2009,13:51) Hey BB, Nice pics of Nana/Pookie...bet she did not have to worry about a barfine or a meal that night by the looks of it...see ya soon bro
                  Look forward to it my friend.

Comment

• Hey BB, was that you who shouted out 'Yes' as the clown landed on his head?
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• For those of you who have never been to the Gemeni Bar in the Simon Complex or those who just want to reminisce, here is a little clip of what goes on.  

http://www.youtube.com/v/GrhncP0enck&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/GrhncP0enck&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

•      That is just disgusting...      

do you have anymore?        
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Dec. 11 2009,08:07)      That is just disgusting...      

do you have anymore?        
                          I love to disgust you Pacman.

http://www.youtube.com/v/S72frSPJogo&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/S72frSPJogo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

• Have found myself hanging out in the Gemeni bar a lot the last week or so.  Having my cousin with me, its a nice venue to get my fix without it being a blatant Lb bar.

And of course the nation's favourite is pleasant to look at also.  
                            Attached Files

Comment

• GODDAMN!

And what might this smoldering vixen's name be, mayhaps?

Comment

• Benny, Benny, Benny you haven't been paying attention.

Cheers Bruce
                                happy when in thailand

Comment

Working...
                                X