X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail clippers???
    A.K.A 'BB Jnr'............but hey, don't tar me with the same brush!!!  

"you can't polish a turd..but you can roll it in glitter!"..Jimmy Carr

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Nov. 24 2009,07:32)
      (Tims Boy @ Nov. 24 2009,01:09) Ooops sorry Tel forgot about you if you read this but you are from the south   , so i suppose we can call you partly welsh.
      I thought the North Welsh were Scousers in disguise    
      Ooooh that smarts, it could be worse we could be Man U suppoerters

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Nov. 24 2009,19:22)
        (donnykey @ Nov. 24 2009,15:21) 1 . Rubber gloves
        Surgical, so close enough. good many DK you always seem to enjoy these tests. Bet you were top of the class in school, now bottom with the the ass in Pattaya.  
        Actually BB I was beaten by only one mark to be Dux of my Primary School.
        Mai Go Hok............Cheers DK
        happy when in thailand

Comment

• Nana/Pookie asked me to remind you guys she is still in Gemeni bar if you want to pop along for a drink and chat.
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 01 2009,20:59) Nana/Pookie asked me to remind you guys she is still in Gemeni bar if you want to pop along for a drink and chat.
            No
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Nana is a special case. I had a great time with her and i will see her again if she is still around in Apr.

neo
              Attached Files
              where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 01 2009,12:59) Nana/Pookie asked me to remind you guys she is still in Gemeni bar if you want to pop along for a drink and chat.
                I can't seem to find Gemeni bar!! Where is it?

Thx!

Comment

• That's the test...Find the bar and you can find the ladyboy...

As I recall, it's in the Simon Complex across from Tony's Disco on Walking street...

Last bar on the left I believe...At least that is where she Nana used to work...

Correct me if I'm wrong BB....
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I will certainly be on the look-out for Pookie but not that one
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I wondered when she would pop up in your travels this time BB....

This one has slipped the net so far but that will be remedied soon...

Comment

• (kahuna @ Dec. 02 2009,18:52) That's the test...Find the bar and you can find the ladyboy...

As I recall, it's in the Simon Complex across from Tony's Disco on Walking street...

Last bar on the left I believe...At least that is where she Nana used to work...

Spot on Kahuna.
                        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 02 2009,12:32)
                          (kahuna @ Dec. 02 2009,18:52) That's the test...Find the bar and you can find the ladyboy...

Spot on Kahuna.
                          lovely ocean view from that bar as i recall.
                          i must have spent a good 20-30 seconds enjoying it before something else caught my eye

Comment

• Had a few drinks with Ex last night in Linda bar. She mentioned that she is there most nights if any of you guys want to drop by and say hello.

Here she is with her friend Ying.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ....and the Darwin award goes to...

I was strolling along Beach road this afternoon when I came across this sight. It just looked like a disaster waiting to happen, and for sure the locals never fail to disappoint. Listening to the farangs watching we could all see what was coming next.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0IL8FSDqm0&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0IL8FSDqm0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 05 2009,02:34) Had a few drinks with Ex last night in Linda bar.  She mentioned that she is there most nights if any of you guys want to drop by and say hello.

Here she is with her friend Ying.
                                Great Photo's BumbleBee, Ying also looks great in Her Red high heel shoes and nothing else on.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Working...
                                X