Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (farangbah @ Dec. 11 2009,14:18) GODDAMN!

And what might this smoldering vixen's name be, mayhaps?

Have to agree with DK I am afraid Farangbah, see post 867 here among others for a clue.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• My bad. Used to be uncannily good with faces. Must be slippin'.

(but she does look a helluva lot hotter in that last pic than the previous. damn, that's a hot shot, BB. pushes my buttons.)

Comment

• Saw this sign outside a bar/restaurant on Soi 5 Jomtien. Although it brought a smile to my face it had me scratching my head also. Wonder is it above the meatloaf for a reason.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Hi BB, thanks for sharing the lovely pic's of our mutual friend Ms. Nana.
          Keep up the good work...

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

• (mickey_o @ Dec. 17 2009,00:21)

Hi BB, thanks for sharing the lovely pic's of our mutual friend Ms. Nana.
            Keep up the good work...

Cheers Mickey_O.

Here is another just for you, let your imagination run wild with it.  
            Attached Files

Comment

• Now thats a pic
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Hi BB,

Again, Many Thanks!!!

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

• I'm wondering if that just happened to be coincidental, or does BB carry bananas with him when on photojournalist missions?
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Dec. 23 2009,10:42) I'm wondering if that just happened to be coincidental, or does BB carry bananas with him when on photojournalist missions?
                    Of course I carry a bunch of bananas with me, and a cart load of cuddly toys as photo props also, as Niew in Sally's bar can testify.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Two countries seperated by a common language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)  
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Dec. 27 2009,14:06) Two countries seperated by a common language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)  
                        "A faggot is a kind of meatball. Faggots are a traditional dish in the UK,[1][2] especially the Midlands of England.[3][4][5] It is made from meat off-cuts and offal, especially pork.[3] A faggot is traditionally made from pig's heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs."

I sorta figured there had to be some mincing involved.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Got back into town last night after an absence of almost 3 weeks. Was going to take it easy, but one call put paid to that. Taneisha Black was in town, so had to catch up with her after over a year. We met up in Pook Swan and then headed to Sunee and finished up in Ezy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• While up in Pook Swan I got chatting to Bow.  Great girl and she seemed delighted that some of you guys has admired her photos on various threads.  She does have a great ass and she wanted you to see it now that she has been on a diet for a few weeks.

As a special treat I managed to get a clip of her in dancing action also.  Hope you enjoy.  

http://www.youtube.com/v/IIUqTI-lSGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/IIUqTI-lSGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                            Attached Files

Comment

• While in Ezy I saw this well know BM disappear under this wonderful ass, any guesses who he might be???
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I'd say it is that well know Old Trafford stretcher bearer

Comment

Working...
                                X