Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good to see StevieP finally took my sartorial suggestion and ditched those cotton T's he was sweating his way through each night, and went poly-pro . . .

You hear that, People?! The chicks don't dig a sweat-soaked john! Go synthetic. It dries on the fly . . .

Comment

• Some more of the talent in Pooks.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Nong in the Blue Room showing off her wears.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Yummy yummy might have to let her cum on her tummy!!
          where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

• (stickyfinger @ Oct. 02 2009,04:41) ...

Have you seen that big Bem (WS freelancer) as i call her on your travels down WS or just dissapeared as not heard from her in while or on flance duty with sponsor???

Cheers

Bem was at the last Big Bash, but scooted shortly after. She's gained a few kilos, to put it mildly.
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Bumped into the femmie again on WS on the way home from Karl's birthday party in Ezy.
              Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 04 2009,20:30) Some more of the talent in Pooks.
                Based on the photos I've seen lately on the forum, Pooks Bar (Soi 6) seems to have the best collection of ladies in town.

No more compliments for you BB, you'll soon have an inflated ego...

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Oct. 06 2009,18:19)
                  (bumblebee @ Oct. 04 2009,20:30) Some more of the talent in Pooks.
                  Based on the photos I've seen lately on the forum, Pooks Bar (Soi 6) seems to have the best collection of ladies in town.  

No more compliments for you BB, you'll soon have an inflated ego...  

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Who me, not a chance.

Comment

• Oh, ex La Bamba looking hot with her new hairstyle in the Blue Room.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• great stuff bb glad to see your working hard and keeping us all happy
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Oct. 07 2009,02:06) great stuff   bb  glad to see your working hard and keeping us all happy
                        great stuff bb glad to see you're happy and keeping us all hard.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Oct. 07 2009,03:50)
                          (donnnnnny @ Oct. 07 2009,02:06) great stuff   bb  glad to see your working hard and keeping us all happy
                          great stuff bb glad to see you're happy and keeping us all hard.  

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Thanks my Antipodean friends, the old cliche "it's a dirty job but someone has to do it" was never more appropriate.

Comment

• A quiet afternoon on Soi 6/1
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Get your arse over to Char Nee bar BB to snap the new LB there. You have more time than I do...
                              If I don't see them before tomorrow I will file a complaint and not buy you a drink tomorrow
                              Email:
                              Info:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• (Chuck Wow @ Oct. 09 2009,07:22) Get your arse over to Char Nee bar BB to snap the new LB there. You have more time than I do...
                                If I don't see them before tomorrow I will file a complaint and not buy you a drink tomorrow
                                Such a polite request, how can a guy refuse. Have found myself unable to go beyond Soi 6 lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X