Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tar & Ann are real great girls, pics dont do them justice.
    very much on stevie's radar when i get back to the land if sin.

stevie

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 09 2009,09:01)
      (Chuck Wow @ Oct. 09 2009,07:22) Get your arse over to Char Nee bar BB to snap the new LB there. You have more time than I do...
      If I don't see them before tomorrow I will file a complaint and not buy you a drink tomorrow
      Such a polite request, how can a guy refuse.     Have found myself unable to go beyond Soi 6 lately.
      Then I just had to get my lazy arse there myself

Her name is Nen and she looks quite familiar. Worked in a bar in Soi 8.

Anyone recognise her?
      Attached Files
      Email:
      Info:
      [email protected]

Comment

• (Chuck Wow @ Oct. 09 2009,23:22)
        (bumblebee @ Oct. 09 2009,09:01)
        (Chuck Wow @ Oct. 09 2009,07:22) Get your arse over to Char Nee bar BB to snap the new LB there. You have more time than I do...
        If I don't see them before tomorrow I will file a complaint and not buy you a drink tomorrow
        Such a polite request, how can a guy refuse.     Have found myself unable to go beyond Soi 6 lately.

Anyone recognise her?
        The lesser of the 2 lazy asses got the snap.

Comment

• Congratulations BB, this is a great thread. Just arrived in Pattaya last night and after hanging out with PD for a while made a round through WS, passing La Bamba and ended up at Pook Swan for a soda shortly b4 closing.

Some of the new talents you are showing are very tempting. Will be here for a month and perhaps a bit more, so I'm looking forward to "bumping" into some of the ladies shown ;-)

See you at the volleyball this afternoon, I guess.
          Cheers
          CM

Comment

• (Chinaman @ Oct. 10 2009,10:23) Congratulations BB, this is a great thread. Just arrived in Pattaya last night and after hanging out with PD for a while made a round through WS, passing La Bamba and ended up at Pook Swan for a soda shortly b4 closing.

Some of the new talents you are showing are very tempting. Will be here for a month and perhaps a bit more, so I'm looking forward to "bumping" into some of the ladies shown ;-)

See you at the volleyball this afternoon, I guess.
            Cheers
            CM
            Cheers Chinaman and welcome back. Yea I may try to make it over to the volleyball this afternoon if I have nothing better to do.

Comment

• (Chuck Wow @ Oct. 09 2009,23:22)
              (bumblebee @ Oct. 09 2009,09:01)

Anyone recognise her?
              She looks like one I saw at one of the open air beer bars across 2nd Rd from Soi 8 on what we refer to as Soi Coffee, but I think the actual name is New Plaza. There, one of the bars in the center grouping is owned or operated by a lb, and the little cutie in your pix looks like one who worked there just a 2-3 weeks ago.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Sep. 27 2009,02:21) Had a drink with one of the hidden gems of Pattaya yesterday afternoon, Gai/Kai in the I think it's called "Love Friend" bar or something like that on Soi Chaipoon.

She does not speak much English, but looks damn cute.
                I pick her up in WS at about 3am , she was freelancing she told me she worked bar in Soi Chaipoon.
                The big suprise was I didnt know she was a ladyboy until i got back to my hotel room , I didnt think the girls did this becuase of the risk somone would turn violent.

i had just finished a ST with one of the girls from JSB and maybe she saw this, but i honestly thought she was a girl ,anyway she stayed LT and gave me her number and her name is GAW.

Comment

• (parada @ Oct. 09 2009,11:16) Tar & Ann    are real great girls,  pics dont do them justice.

stevie
                  Shame on you Stevie. You're a bad boy for thinking such thoughts when you have such an impeccable and gorgeous tirak. If I were you I'd not risk that with any peccadillo with another lb.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Sep. 28 2009,03:46) Bye bye Eve.
                    where is Eve going???

Comment

• (Lefty @ Oct. 11 2009,14:28)
                      (parada @ Oct. 09 2009,11:16) Tar & Ann    are real great girls,  pics dont do them justice.

stevie
                      Shame on you Stevie. You're a bad boy for thinking such thoughts when you have such an impeccable and gorgeous tirak. If I were you I'd not risk that with any peccadillo with another lb.  
                      Im afriad Lefty im just a normal guy and coming to Patts was the opening of a hungry guy, not sure how ill get round it, be it play away or drop her so i can play, i feel such a bastard but on viewing what fun i could have and never be alone or stick with the same and only wish the good times.

Parada is great and is sweet genuine and all round a top girl.
                      but put yourself in the sweet shop ! you dont just pick one do you ?

stevie

Comment

• It takes you higher and higher ...........  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njh6paP3eyk
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• For those of you who are Kwang/Nadia fans, she seems to be found most nights in the bar formerly know as JSB.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Always good info
                            where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

• Natty and Sai adding to the eye candy in Pook Swan.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 12 2009,09:01) For those of you who are Kwang/Nadia fans, she seems to be found most nights in the bar formerly know as JSB.
                                Not when I was there    
                                Dutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X