Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwang has become rather mercurial these days. Seen her in prime hours at La Bamba and Stringfellows as well as TBFKAJSB. Best thing for anyone seeking her would be call her IMO.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Have to agree with Lefty! Saw here last night at the LaBamba where she offered to marry me! This was cute as now i have big problem 2 bars with girls that i adore close to each other!
      where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

• That will be a continual problem. Even having more than 1-2 in same bar that you adore.
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Some of the faces from Soi 7, have fun looking for them.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Been wandering a bit off the beaten track the last few days. Came across this cutie Apple, working in a salon in the back of beyond. I was with Lefty and Pigdogg, who got the impression she is a "big" girl.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Found myself in the company of a few good BMs at a party in Nana bar Third Rd last night. Mostly a GG bar, but a few LBs in attendance.

Nam ( postie) and Pim were 2 we chatted with.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Bumped into Kep while walking along Second Road half way between Pattaya central road and Soi 6. She works in a bar called Love Forever. Seems like fun.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Popped over to soi 6 earlier in the evening to So What bar. Hansi was holding a do to celebrate the girls winning the volleyball. Cold beer, spit roast pig and some hot ladies, what more could a guy ask for.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I really hate to do this to you Sev7en, but I think you should have a box of Kleenex tissues handy before looking at the next photos.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hi where abouts in pattaya is the Blue Room, i am over in a couple of weeks and wouldnt mind checking out the talent there

Comment

• (JODANBOY @ Oct. 17 2009,01:57) Hi where abouts in pattaya is the Blue Room, i am over in a couple of weeks and wouldnt mind checking out the talent there
                        It is 2 doors away from Pook Swan on Soi Buakhao, enjoy.

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 17 2009,01:47) Popped over to soi 6 earlier in the evening to So What bar.  Hansi was holding a do to celebrate the girls winning the volleyball.  Cold beer, spit roast pig and some hot ladies, what more could a guy ask for.
                          Tater Salad?

GREAT pix as usual amigo.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (Lefty @ Oct. 18 2009,10:44)
                            (bumblebee @ Oct. 17 2009,01:47) Popped over to soi 6 earlier in the evening to So What bar.  Hansi was holding a do to celebrate the girls winning the volleyball.  Cold beer, spit roast pig and some hot ladies, what more could a guy ask for.
                            Tater Salad?  

GREAT pix as usual amigo.
                            You are always thinking of your stomach Lefty.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• The girls have all left Char Nee and moved to the Nok bar which is the last bar on the left, same side as Char Nee. Char Nee has new owners, and the LBs didn't fit in with their plans. The old owner is there, but is now boss as far as I could understand.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• More of the girls in their new home.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X