Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a cutie I got talking to last night up in Drinking St. Her name is Fern, and she works in the Shadow bar, almost opposite Char Nee. There seems to be at least one LB in every bar up there, some bars even more, Well worth a visit to find some new talent.
    Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 18 2009,12:09) More of the girls in their new home.
      They seem to be at home there...

Will try to pass by some time this week
      Email:
      Info:
      [email protected]

Comment

• On my way up Soi VC last night I bumped into my friend Are, who has featured before in this thread. She keeps catching me out as it is hard to recognise her now she have gone from femboy to LB.

A pic from last April, and last night.
        Attached Files

Comment

• She looked great last night, but I think I prefer her femboy look if I had the choice. Hope that doesn't mean a queer.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• The lovely Da/Dao from soi 7, she has a great personality, bubbly and fun to chat with.
            Attached Files

Comment

• bumblebee what bar in soi 7 does she work

Comment

• (phoenix @ Oct. 22 2009,04:05) bumblebee what bar in soi 7 does she work
                As you walk towards Beach road it is about half way down on the left, called "Foxy" something..

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 21 2009,12:27) The lovely Da/Dao from soi 7, she has a great personality, bubbly and fun to chat with.
                  And a very nice ass...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 19 2009,21:29) On my way up Soi VC last night I bumped into my friend Are, who has featured before in this thread.  She keeps catching me out as it is hard to recognise her now she have gone from femboy to LB.

A pic from last April, and last night.
                    Think these two pics of the same girl is one of the best examples I've seen of the difference between femboys and ladyboys.

Comment

• Headed up to Drinking street with my partner in grime, BigMick, and we were first off entertained by Fern in Shadow bar.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Then it was down to Nom bar in the corner where Jen and friends keep our hands busy.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• And a good bye from Thip and Pai in Nok bar.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Oct. 22 2009,11:00) Think these two pics of the same girl is one of the best examples I've seen of the difference between femboys and ladyboys.
                            I was thinking the same thing and oddly enough not really attracted to the first photo of Are but felt the juices stirring for the second one...

She's basically the same person with a few tweeks and I can feel myself slowly sliding further down the slippery LB/Femboy slope of pleasure...

Good work as always BB ...

Comment

• (Foggy @ Oct. 22 2009,14:51)
                              (PigDogg @ Oct. 22 2009,11:00) Think these two pics of the same girl is one of the best examples I've seen of the difference between femboys and ladyboys.
                              I was thinking the same thing and oddly enough not really attracted to the first photo of Are but felt the juices stirring for the second one...

She's basically the same person with a few tweeks and I can feel myself slowly sliding further down the slippery LB/Femboy slope of pleasure...  

Good work as always BB ...
                              Cheers Foggy, yes it is a slippery slope to femboys some of us are on, someone must have  put baby oil on my slide to make me go faster.  

Wonder what this fellow would look like with a bit of slap and long hair.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 22 2009,03:15) Wonder what this fellow would look like with a bit of slap and long hair.  
                                I must be on the slippery slope as I think this one looks just great as is    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Working...
                                X