Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bkkafterdark @ Feb. 04 2010,07:48) I would be wary of this if indeed it goes to lad prao first.... it could take a least an hour or more to get to lad prao and then out of bangkok at certain times of the day especially 4:30 to 7pm.

Would be interesting to hear if anyone made it in 2 hours.
    Yes when she mentioned via Lad Prao and said they could do it in 2 hours I did raise an eyebrow.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Jan. 11 2010,13:02) Good to hear fun is being had with Pookie.  He is another girl who is becoming popular, Bow in her dominatrix outfit.  

Sorry to have been so slow to post this pic , the slimmer Miss Bo in late July
      Sorry to have been so slow to post this pic , the slimmer Miss Bo in late July
      Attached Files
      If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
      Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

• Thanks for the more recent photo of Bo(w) there hoover69, she is looking as good as ever if not more so.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• BB, good to see you active again
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Sep. 18 2010,15:21) BB, good to see you active again
            Sadly only in cyber space DT.

Comment

• Yes I missed you at Ezy Bar last BB. But I still managed to have a good time

On a separate topic €“ just before midday this morning I was shopping at Villa Market (The Avenue opposite S13) and there was a farang in front of me at the register. I noticed him because he was quite a big (robust) guy.

After paying for my supplies, I starting heading for the little Laundromat across from The Dynasty Inn on S13. When I got to Pattaya 2nd Road I saw that the big guy had been hit by a car and looked to be in a very serious condition.

It must have happened about a minute before I got there. Another farang couple went to his assistance €“ unfortunately for him he died on the spot. His Thai girlfriend was inconsolable.

I learnt later that he was hit by a baht bus that failed to stop €“ TIT.

Comment

• (Ninewives @ Sep. 18 2010,18:46) Yes I missed you at Ezy Bar last BB. But I still managed to have a good time  
                No doubt you did. Sad to hear about the guy getting hit by the baht bus. Just shows the dream can end in an instant.

Comment

• BB i hope you will be in town in feb for are big party.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                  General George Patton Jr

Comment

• The lovely Meena from Beach Road. Face prettier than the pic. Decided I was tired of fucking slim LBs, this one's got a little meat on her bones (and some meat between her legs too).
                    Attached Files

Comment

• This is Bom (as in Sex Bomb). Absolutely lovely, and a very, very nice girl. Almost perfect English. Creme de le creme. She's on Walking Street, usually at Linda Bar.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Looking good EyeMahk and nice to see this thread bumped, to bring back some memories. Would be nice to be strolling along Coconut Boulevard with you right now instead of freezing my cojones off in reality. You can't get much further from Pattaya than here. Slightly different sunset for sure.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Damn that looks cold.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Dec. 07 2010,20:44) This is Bom (as in Sex Bomb). Absolutely lovely, and a very, very nice girl. Almost perfect English. Creme de le creme.  She's on Walking Street, usually at Linda Bar.
                            I remember seeing BOM in Linda Bar for the first time and she was sitting with a farang and I honestly thought she was his gg friend.

One of the most passable I've seen and agree EyeMahk, very nice as well. Always dresses very elegantly and has a load of style about her.

Cheers DK
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 07 2010,20:46) Looking good EyeMahk and nice to see this thread bumped, to bring back some memories.  Would be nice to be strolling along Coconut Boulevard with you right now instead of freezing my cojones off in reality.     You can't get much further from Pattaya than here.  Slightly different sunset for sure.
                              Looks cold BB - but great shots

Comment

• (Ninewives @ Dec. 18 2010,13:46)
                                (Bumblebee @ Dec. 07 2010,20:46) Looking good EyeMahk and nice to see this thread bumped, to bring back some memories.  Would be nice to be strolling along Coconut Boulevard with you right now instead of freezing my cojones off in reality.     You can't get much further from Pattaya than here.  Slightly different sunset for sure.
                                Looks cold BB - but great shots  
                                Thanks Ninewives. Numb fingers those days, could be put to better use in Patts for sure. Have a great Xmas mate, was a pleasure to hang out with you back in March.

Comment

Working...
                                X