Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rxpharm @ Dec. 19 2007,14:39) I know your first language is not English - but I don't quite understand your point with that post.
    ...me neither
    Mister Arse

Comment

(rxpharm @ Dec. 19 2007,00:39)
      Stewart is reporting a known fact about the area where Minou Bar is located.  The Sunee Plaza area is one of the spots pedophiles gather to pick up underage Thai boys for sex.  It has also been reported by other board members police regularly raid the area looking for underage workers (there are many - both femboys and gay boys) and their clients.

that's all news to me which is not to say i doubt it in the slightest, only to say that i'm glad to hear about it before i venture over there one empty evening to see what the ruckus is all about.
      what fun it would be to be chugging a chang, admiring the talent and in come the brown shirts!
      which begs the question -- would they scoop up everyone or just those 'caught in the act'? i'm sure as hell not *that* curious about the place to go hang out at a "known" haven for pedophiles!

Comment

(rxpharm @ Dec. 19 2007,14:39) I know your first language is not English - but I don't quite understand your point with that post.

Stewart is reporting a known fact about the area where Minou Bar is located.  The Sunee Plaza area is one of the spots pedophiles gather to pick up underage Thai boys for sex.  It has also been reported by other board members police regularly raid the area looking for underage workers (there are many - both femboys and gay boys) and their clients.
        Indeed my first language is not English (neither is my second language) - Youre so serious guys - If you don't mind I will try this terrible area tonight and let you know tomorrow -
        A domani ragazze/ragazzi

Comment

Pattaya bars with privacy?, (My mates don't know!)

I would suggest Lita's Bar would be perfect.

It is located down a quiet little Soi off Walking St and nothing for you mates to go mongering for down there.

The only proviso being if you are all staying at the Jasmine Hotel which is nearly next door.

Comment

Stewart is reporting a known fact about the area where Minou Bar is located.  The Sunee Plaza area is one of the spots pedophiles gather to pick up underage Thai boys for sex.
            To be 100% clear and pre-aware.........the little gay boys and the lb's/femboys are often in the SAME bar eg Kaos or whatever it is called now. I did not enjoy my times there at all.

As I said, borderline stuff for some.....I'll stick to my Brazilian end of the spectrum
            Mister Arse

Comment

(pentire @ Dec. 19 2007,16:46) I would suggest Lita's Bar would be perfect.
              Grazie - In fact Lita's in on my list - But for tomorrow - Tonight I'll visit Minou and Cat's Bar -

Comment

Cat's : Area is sad, bar is sad
                Sunee Plaza : Indeed many boys bars - ma chi se ne frega ! (sorry : but who gives a damn !) - Minou : the best place so far. Disappointement : no Cabaret or sexy show - Girls are really cute. Decor tremendous.
                Tonight will try Walking Street...

Comment

Working...
                X