Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First threesome

Gents,

Back with another question. I will be in Pattaya in Dec and looking to have my first threesome with two LBs. Any recommendations or suggestions you have would be much appreciated.

I've had a couple threesomes in Pattaya. I would say the best came from Sensations bar on Action street.
    If you take 2 from the same bar then make sure you pick them both yourself. I have usually been disappointed when I let the first ladyboy I choose to pick the other. They will usually grab a friend who doesn't normally do too well.
    Looks are great but attitude is best with a threesome, you want ladyboys that are eager to have a threesome. Often I find when you are getting busy with one, the other isn't paying attention and on their phone. Don't let this happen and choose wisely and keep them engaged.
    Even pick a girl from one bar then go to another bar and pick another ladyboy together. This way they probably won't know each other. Ladyboys from the same bar could have a coordinated way to handle customers.

Here is Yokky and Tokky from Sensations a few years ago.

sensations_threesome2.jpg sensations_threesome3.jpg sensations_threesome1.jpg ​​​​​​​
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I went there last year and had a pretty fun time exploring. If you're looking for something more specific like a threesome, just take your time, chat with people, and see who vibes with you. From my experience, the best connections happen naturally. If you want to browse beforehand, villideitti.net is worth checking out. Met someone on there a while back who was super cool, and it was all pretty laid back and easy.
      Last edited by Silverwe; 09-28-2024, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X