X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should PHUKET have it's own section?

A few of us have been mulling this idea over...

Should Phuket have it's own section?

Do enough people go there to keep it interesting and current?

(Would Cocktails & Dreams sponsor it?)

I voted "I'm not sure!" so talk us in to (or out of) it!
    Definitely
    0%
    Probably
    0%
    I'm not sure
    0%
    Probably not
    0%
    No
    0%

Great topic to mull over Stogie.

I have often wondered before why there was no forum devoted to Phuket when there are forums for everything else?

As for my vote....
    I think that there should definitely be a "Phuket" forum so that the members may become more informed about the place if they choose to visit. Whilst I've never been there, I do intend to one day, and like anyone else I would like to be well informed about the scene before I get there.
    It's always best to hit the ground running!
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Probably not. Seems to be a small segment of the market
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Only if you go there yourself SB and get us the info first hand!!

Comment

Ask me anything about the place!

The vote 'for' looks good at the moment...

Comment

well...it would def. be more "LB-relevant" than the NFL section....

think phuket has a "scene" big enough to it can have its own section....
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

If there's a Phuket section it would be logical to include other southern islands such as Samui.

Comment

Good idea...

I'm now leaning towards starting this forum and it would include areas close to Phuket.

Or what about a forum for places other than Bangkok and Pattaya...

Maybe a Phuket, Hua Hin and elsewhere in Thailand forum?

Comment

I think Cebu/PI should have its own section. Its pretty obvious that at the moment one has to go there with contacts lined up but if we had a proper section this would really help....i been promising one ladyboy for the last three years that im coming ..hopefully i will make it in February or ill eat Stogies cap...

Having said that every time another forum happens this one will be diluted a bit..Maybe delete the Academia forum  as most it relates to life in Thailand or fish box..just an idea now

PS i dont think Phuket needs a forum

Comment

The Philippines!!        First things first, let's see Phuket covered before we get too far ahead of ourselves.

And I agree, combining Koh Samui, Hat Yai, Krabi & that whole coastline is a good fit - Southern Thailand    is another world compared to Bangkok & Pattaya.    

Hua Hin could be added, it's a bit of a stretch but the place doesn't generate too many threads.

One thing that may arise from such a forum, it could give rise to the mother of all Trip Reports - "Stogie goes to Patong".        

Or will Hell freeze over first?    
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Probably, then all the Bhukets knockers, usually never having been there can skip commenting on all Bhuket threads

Considering the quality & quantity of LB in Phuket it's strange there is not more said. Perhaps those of us that really like the place are just keeping the goodies to ourselves.

Comment

I voted probably - I think a Bucket section will need someone who has a clue about the place to moderate it.

I guess that leaves Stogie out!

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jan. 06 2009,11:51) well...it would def. be more "LB-relevant" than the NFL section....

think phuket has a "scene" big enough to it can have its own section....
                          Agreed. The NFL section is....eh, not the first thread i jump on in the morning.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

so what section did you check out, Mr. size queen
                            i love t-girls

Comment

I hit new posts, skip the NFL and threads with a BM posting on 10-12 threads every 3rd day with basically same message: " Great job *** "
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X