First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoever can you be talking about...  

Love your work, sev7en...    

Think this would be a good idea too.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I check out new threads and delete most of them... Then I re-title the ones that made the cut.

After that I hit New Posts and catch up on my favourite threads then post some urbane witty comment on a couple of threads then have breakfast.

After breakfast I...

Wash, rinse, repeat!

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 06 2009,10:20) (Would Cocktails & Dreams sponsor it?)
        Jimbo, the owner of C&D hosts a thread on another forum and it seems to draw a lot of attention and comment.

In fact, there are a number of our own BMs on here who add their tuppence ha'penny worth there on a fairly regular basis so I don't see why they wouldn't be inclined to contribute.

I think its fair to say that the all new singing and dancing C&D would likely dominate the contributions but there are plenty of other sources of entertainment such as the Soi Crocodile bars, Bangla and Beach road freelancers, Tootsie Massage, Simon Cabaret and even the Paradise Complex  

My preference would be to open it up to "The South and the Islands" and see what happens...plenty of archive material there to get things going.

Only problem is when some of you lucky feckers decide to take  a harem of girls out of Patts or Bkk and set up shop by a pool in Hua Hin for a few days of fun   ....which section to post the pics in ?
        jet712

Comment

bearing in mind stogie that your not a number 1 fan of the "shithole" phuket, i am very suspicious of your intentions,are you trying to create a phuket forum so that you can lure unsuspecting phuket lovers to it and seal them into its topic pages then fire them into space infinity and beyond?............... btw HUA HIN allready has HUA HIN AFTERDARK forum,a very informative forum broadbased.
          robbo

Comment

The Phuket BM community is certainly smaller, but seemingly as or more staunch than the others. And having just spent the last two and a half weeks there, I was constantly amazed at the sheer volume of LBs.

But if you do add this section, you may just have to let steviep back in. There won't be any keeping him out of it, whatever name he uses...

Comment

Okay this bucket forum/thread is up and does seem to make sense
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Thanks as always for your great incite Sampler Doc.
                Happy it makes sense to you with knowledge of that Im sure everyone will support it now.

The section is up and alive and well just like the LB action in Phuket. I just spent 20 glorious days and nights in Patong and met some ranking lb's. Some personal bests for sure. With the concentration of LB's there everyone should add Phuket on their itinerary.

Comment

A good idea to include the other islands and surrounding
                  areas! How about a southern thailand thread instead that includes malayasia border up to say bkk and the out lying islands( samui,phuket,tao, and krabi areas).
                  And koh chang and samet if any could go in with pattaya thread.
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jan. 11 2009,06:40) Okay this bucket forum/thread is up and does seem to make sense

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Jeeeez.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

A big vote for yes.

I much prefer Phuket to Pattaya.

I'm not much of a bar fly I tend to find one nice ladyboy (or sometimes one I've meet on a previous trip) and stick with her for the whole holiday.

And as an all around holiday destination Phuket has Pattaya beat.
                        Anthonymustang

Comment

Hi Anthony, I'm sure I can swing it for you, just send me money...    

Sorry, just pulling ya chain mate, the new forum started days ago.

There's a heap of good stuff out there that has finally found a home.

Phuket may be last at the moment, but it's 3rd with a bullet.    
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Sorry about that pacman came up on new postings.

Will you take a post dated cheque for the money from a US savings and loans?

Plus I have to pay for my airfare to Phuket on Friday. Rather good deal AU$850 flying Jetstar.
                            Anthonymustang

Comment

Glad all us Phukkers have a section of the Forum now
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

The Phuket section of the forums is here and it's gonna stay!  

Comment

Working...
                                X