X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topics merged.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Greetings Pentire,
      Sorry I missed but Lisa had already booked for the evening. My Phuket/BKK flight didn't happen this morning so I moved over to Phuket City to be close to the Thai Airways office. Immediate pay-off as they have put me on a midday Tuesday flight to U-Tapao. I ordinarily wouldn't be so anxious to return to BKK but Myanmar embassy has my passport, Sony Repair has my camera and hotel there has half my luggage. Will feel better when it is all under one roof.

Comment

(wallywanker @ Nov. 30 2008,14:51) I ordinarily wouldn't be so anxious to return to BKK
        Get back ASAP , those protesters could be raiding your chocolate factory as we speak
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

have to redeploy the oompa loompahs from outside playskool bar
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Here are photos of Lisa & Fara. Fara's Styling & Massage Shop is in the far SW corner of Patong Beach. Go to the intersection of Beach Road and Prachanukpro Rd. On the NE corner of the intersection there is a pavillion that covers 6 or 7 oval bars. Each bar seats 15 or so customers. Here Shop is right behind the bars. She gives a good haircut but says she hates men. You need to make sure you don't say something offensive to her that will cause her to come after you with her straight razor. Some of our phuket crowd b

She says she hates men and doesn't do tricks for johns.If you can shag her before the end of 2009 , I'll send you a prize!

s
            Attached Files

Comment

Fara - gives a good haircut but says she hates men and won't let LB lovers touch her. I'll send you three used condoms if you can score with this one!
              Attached Files

Comment

oops - that's lisa not fara in previous post. She is a sweet post op in late 30's

Comment

Finally, Fara. A cold one who needs a good balling.
                  Attached Files

Comment

(wallywanker @ Dec. 05 2008,01:44) Fara - gives a good haircut but says she hates men and won't let LB lovers touch her. I'll send you three used condoms if you can score with this one!
                    That's quite an offer WW. Will you take my word if I say that I succeeded? (keep your condoms btw)

Comment

Working...
                    X