Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(newwriter @ Oct. 05 2008,07:22) C&D move happening in the very near future? I will be there in two weeks. Hate to miss the joint
    You certainly won't miss out on C&D but, as far as I know, the move to the new bar won't happen until November.

The existing bar will still be open during your visit...enjoy !

Steviep...4 times a year...I'm jealous but I fully understand the attraction.
    jet712

Comment

I don't think there's much of anything in Karon. I stayed at the Hilton there a few years ago and wish I hadn't as its quite remote and very sleepy. I was in Phuket last Aug and I stopped by Karon and aside from a few shops near the beach , it was still the same. I think it hasn't been rebuilt or expanded since the tsunami since Patong is where all the action is. I think Kata is just about the same way. These are nice to get away from the crowd, but if you're looking for excitement I'd go elsewhere.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

the new c&d's bar should be open 1st november, but as this is thailand it may be few weeks late,
        but the place is still open and theres plenty new ones off the farm there and the place is growing and growing, the new bar looks to be even better as there will be three bars, 1 aussie bar
        1 english bar and 1 katoy bar
        so fun for all and there will be pool table and poles for the girls to dance on.
        i cant wait to get back there and hope to see some of you there over crimbo.

steviep

Comment

Different strokes for different folks- I have lived in Patong for over 3 years now and vastly prefer it to Pattaya. After 3-4 days I've had enough of the full on in your faceness of patts, but others love it.
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
          X