X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krabi = boring and I thought Ao Nang beach, while nice, was nothing special
    Ao nang is a great place! It's a tranquil little village with a little bit of nite life.
    From here you can take boats to Railay beach, Ko Poda (or the 3 islands tours) or go on the 5 islands tours.

I disagree 100% on the beaches also, they are simply fantasitc around Ao Nang area.
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Hey Azza did u ever write a trip report on your travels to Krabi?
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Some more images of Krabi~

I've never written a full report on Krabi, just mentioned it briefly in my reports - simply because there is not much ladyboy action to be had.

No problems finding a GG down there though.

It's without doubt one of my favourite places in  

Downfalls are the expensive accomodation, however off peak one can get some good deals.

Yet to visit Koh Lanta... looks very nice... possibly a couple island not for a guy travelling solo.

I love the boat trips out to all the different islands from Ao Nang - day trips are a lot of fun from here.

The motor taxi are fixed price around town also, so there is rip-off like patong tends to have.

Simply a beautiful part of the world.

Even the 40 min drive from the airport to Ao Nang is interesting... the landscape is stunning IMHO.
        Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Time for a swim and a spot of lunch during the 5 Islands tour.

Had lunch at worse places in my life  
          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Wow great pics Azza. Thanks for posting. I may send you a PM to ask you some questions about Krabi and the surrounding areas if you don't mind.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

all travel advice above- I concur!
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Oct. 09 2008,14:50) Wow great pics Azza. Thanks for posting. I may send you a PM to ask you some questions about Krabi and the surrounding areas if you don't mind.    
                No Problems DP

Anything you would like to know... feel free to ask

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                X