Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recognize her from this time last year , she hung out on the street on Bangla Road every night .

And why do I remember someone so unmemorable one year on  

Because shes wearing the exact same clothes she wore every night the week I was there  

Ill buy you a beer next weekend my fellow countryman for your misfortune  

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

There was a report on cable last night about afemale tourist murdered recenlty in Phuket. The report also said that females will now be given whistles on arriving at Phuket airport.

I want a fucking whistle as well to blow for lbs.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 18 2008,00:53) I'm still going  
        I'll protect you, iam at Phuket and Kho Samui same dates as you. Isn't that lucky

Comment

(vangough05 @ Mar. 18 2008,23:35)
          (daveduke007 @ Mar. 18 2008,00:53) I'm still going  
          I'll protect you, iam at Phuket and Kho Samui same dates as you. Isn't that lucky
          I will have my "Minder" with me thanx vangough but will buy you a beer if your around
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Phuket is an amazing place. The beaches are far superior to Pattaya.

Of course taking a p4p, or anyone you do not know for that matter, back to your place always poses some risks.

A safe is a must, but as mentioned does not always help.

I know of girls that have emptied the mini bar of the more expensive items (this can be very painful if you are in 5 star hotel), taken aftershave (lost loads of that) and of course anything else worth money.

I personally have lost quite a bit. Wallet pick pocketed on Sukhumvit more aftershave than I can count, mobiles, even credit cards and a camera.

I rarely visit the notorious nightspots anymore, not because of the above just because more fun can be had going to regular places.

In Phuket most of the girls are happy to go back to their place and as most live close to the action it is a good alternative.

Comment

Is your nick name "lucky "
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 17 2008,22:09) Phuket is a mean spirited, joyless shit hole. Why anyone would want to go there is beyond me.

Thanks for the heads up on another Phuket based skanky rip off merchant.  

Ah yes. Street urchins in BKK would never stoop to something like that!  
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

a ladyboy thief this cannot be true..

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 18 2008,19:48) The Penthouse in Pattaya has two safes for each room.

The electronic ones in the rooms are wide enough for a large laptop and there are alternatives for each room available in the foyer also.
                    Maybe because Pattaya is such a dodgy shithole that they require such extensive security measures?

What happened to your open mind about Phuket? You proudly open this new Forum topic on Phuket, yet you continue with your snide remarks....someone who has never even been there, yet quick to jump on any bandwagon with a negative viewpoint on the place...

Have you read any of the Pattaya news? Have you noticed how many crime stories feature ladyboys?.....yet you would gladly go there over Phuket.....

I used to be one of the guys who always hit Pattaya during my trips to Thailand.....but I'm giving it a complete miss on my next trip in May, and spending extra time in Phuket....

I guess I don't have to worry about bumping into you there...

Comment

Uhh Deno, he made that close minded comment over a year ago. Although he still hasn't been to this great Ladyboy destination Phuket and the islands have their own forum section. Thanks to all great contributions from board members who have gone.

Some people have a fear of trying something different or new to them. Me for example. I don't want to go to Philipines, KL, or Singapore because I cant imagine them being better than LOS. Stogie may be like that with Pattaye and Phuket. I have been to Pattaya, Phuket and BKK so I can draw my own opinion. Personally I like Phuket the best and don't understand the shithole references. I do understand they were made by some who havent even been or just love Pattaya or BKK that much.

Is Stogie missing out? Sure, but at least he gets to see and hear about what he is missing by the hoards of forum members who have been making the trip to Patong.

Some of the forum guys may be easily led and take Stogie seriously and not go. however most are more intelligent than that and find out for themselves before drawing a negative opinion. I get a little defensive also when some forum members think its fashionable to discount Phuket as a dump, shithole, "bucket" or poor 3rd. This lame assesment of Phuket is dying anyway. Its no longer fashionable as it once was.

Its really not worth digging up these old comments of Stogies or a handful of sheep that follow the veiw of someone who has never been. Its more of a running joke that Stogie hasnt been or won't go.

I have met Stogie, and I agree with him on a range of issues, but Phuket is not one of them for sure.

Its better to let these negative threads just run their couse and dye off. I try not to support them or just lead people to the positive ones that are showing Phuket for what it is. Sheer concentration of lbs, bars, beaches, Issan food nestled in on tropical island.

I'm sure you have had some great experiences in Patong and the rest of the island. Would love to share you photos on some of the positive Phuket threads or a Phuket TR or picture thread of your own. That just makes stogies comments more tongue and cheek than they are already. At least I don't think he really hates a place he has never been. i think he is just waiting for one of us Patong lovers who has a lot of cash (not me) to sponsor him down there and get him laid over and over by some of the hottest lbs who come from all over the mainland. That would get his mind right. He has seen and loves the positive threads and I think he is mulling over his, I will never go to Phuket pledge. I think he is tired of living Vicariously through us after seeing those hotties in Phuket in photos.

Comment

I hadn't noticed that Stogie's comments were a year old....almost a year to the day......(damn resurrected old threads).....so, I do owe Stogie an apology....sorry about that...

Comment

Yes Deno, no worries,
                          Check out Cocktails & Dreams thread for a more recent post by stogie complimenting the talent coming out of Jimbos place.
                          He is evolving...

Comment

Phuket
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 04 2009,14:39) Phuket  

Shouldn't that be: Sonya

Comment

i like phuket, but it took me a while to experiece bangkok as i prefer to stay in a place more beach like, i was coming from hawaii and didnt want to be around so much polution also, but i think the bangkok people are a little more kool and nice then in phuket, this struck me as odd seeing as being a huge city would to me usually dictate a little callousness n street savy which i know they have, maybe its just the modernity n mindset that goes with it that i like, but they impressed me, can i say they seem smarter n nicer with sounding like n ignorant ass? as of patts, only was there one day but didnt like it so much, thing is, if i go back, its patts time , just to much talent there that i wish i would of explored when i had the chance
                                hilbie paratodos

Comment

Working...
                                X