Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (JaiDee @ Mar. 16 2009,05:19)           after editing about 200,000 photos for 8 years from all 3 places, I can say without any doubts that Bangkok has the cutest LB's, Phuket is 2nd and Pattaya a distant 3rd....the ''poor third place'' this thread seems to be referring to.
    There is something else to consider here, photographer bias.

Everyone has a different "type", and perhaps the many photoshoots submitted by Pedro were his type, not your type.

Or perhaps Mickey's cool outdoor shoots put the girls in a better light. Or perhaps a good photographer makes the girls look better.

I'm not saying this explains everything, but it could be a contributing factor.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Mar. 16 2009,21:28) overmade up slutty lookin tarts in Patts. I have a friend who loves exactly that.
      exactly.....same as Pig Dogg says above

we all have our own ''types'' .....for me they work in Phuket and also in Obsessions bar...... usually new girls just in off the farm from Nakhon Nowhere, slim and petite, no surgery, cute faces, etc....my only point is that I rarely saw these types in Pattaya the many times I went there;  the tall and slutty-looking types with HUGE tits, long hair, too much make-up  and little kid shorts on seem to be the rule and those girls do absolutely zero for me. But I can see how that look  would impress some guys and in that case they have found their paradise so good for them.

Same in editing pics.... I see some {like Nut} who just make me say "WOW"!  Moo was like that also when she first got sent here, and she works in Pattaya.... but in fact most girls just make me say "ehh"..... there's a few head-turners in every bunch but for the most part they all just blend together at this point LOL

I will always remember a great quote from my friend Natalie back in about 2003 when I told her I was worried about someday running out of Ladyboys to work with; she says  " don't worry JD, there is always a new batch coming down from the country".   Man was she ever right about that!
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• i have been to phuket many times and the girls and ladyboys are top class there..ok if you are a hardcore munger pattaya is the spot but phuket has everything .the only thing is its another flight away and after a 12 hr flight it can be a put off..i shall make a return in the summer

Comment

• Not for me- I lieve here hehehehehe
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Mar. 16 2009,21:28) Its funny when you mention overmade up slutty lookin tarts in Patts. I have a friend who loves exactly that. I don't think the forum has to justify or defend any destination for lbs, we should just consider ourselves lucky to have so many and some diversity amoungst them.
            Me too, I love "overmade up slutty lookin tarts"   , and I do find them here in Bangkok too.  

Ploy in Guess Bar can be that way often, last Wednesday on the couch cums to mind.

Cheers,
            Nhscotsman

Comment

Working...
            X