Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tootsies is great, especially the VIP massage. Way better than most short times I've experienced in bars (even in my hotel room). Girls stay with you for 2 hrs at least, give u a bath, some massage if you want it, and good good sex.

If you are looking for a bottom Get and ChaCha are the both great gals. ChaCha is more sensual and Get is hot and hard non stop and so much fun.

It is a great place.

For the first timers I suggest you pick the girl you want. Sometimes the one of the girls will take you upstairs to show the place, if you don't like her simply go downstairs and pick another one you like.

Get & ChaCha
    Attached Files

Comment

In addition to Tootsies I always found some LB-masseuse on the beach rd..
      About 400ms north of Bangla there used to be a few waiting.
      They were on the right hand side travelling north
      One very attractive last year.
      This is a rather primitive and cheap alternative to Tootsie,
      but I always find that this more unpredictable setting has its charm.

Comment

I had the pleasure of Cha Cha (WOW) and will indeed visit again when in Phuket.  A Tootsie's in Pattaya would be a great addition.

Comment

(eclipse @ Jan. 27 2009,12:19) For the first timers I suggest you pick the girl you want. Sometimes the one of the girls will take you upstairs to show the place, if you don't like her simply go downstairs and pick another one you like.
          It has been suggested elsewhere -- soundly, imho -- that you bring a beverage with you and immediately sit down outside and chat for a while so you can see all the girls, and then pick one.  Indeed, the first time you can get corralled before you know it...

Cheers.

Comment

Would anyone know who at Tootsies would prefer to be a top? In the past I would pick a girl maned Mot but she doesn't work there any more. Was hoping Cha Cha or Get would.
            Justbob

Comment

Cha-cha definitely tops. Most/Maybe all do...

Comment

I went to Tootsies in April 2007. It was my first time at a LB massage joint, and it was very clean, the staff were very friendly and the massage was great.
                Due to having a medical problem I couldnt go that much 'physical' activity, but what I did recieve was awesome!! Well worth the money!

Comment

(nos4ag @ Feb. 03 2009,13:30) I went to Tootsies in April 2007. It was my first time at a LB massage joint, and it was very clean, the staff were very friendly and the massage was great.

I'm not sure if I ever actually had a "massage" there. Good to know!

Comment

(justbob @ Feb. 02 2009,08:47) Would anyone know who at Tootsies would prefer to be a top? In the past I would pick a girl maned Mot but she doesn't work there any more. Was hoping Cha Cha or Get would.
                    Justbob
                    With the current line-up, I would say that Lilly is the best (strongest) top. Patty might be #2 for "tops". "A" used to be pretty strong, but seems to have mellowed out since I last saw her (and since her new bolt-ons). Might have just been the day I was there. ChaCha's gone.

If that's what your after, always start by hanging out downstairs and chatting with the girls. Find out who has already had "customer" or who stayed out too late last night.

Get (not a top) is still my little sweetheart though

Comment

Paid my first visit two nights ago and not an easy place to find! Come up Bangla Road from the beach then turn right. Keep travelling for about 500 mtrs and there is a road on the left that looks quite smart. Tootsies is in on the left.
                      I arrived about 6.30 pm and there were 5 or 6 LB's lying about in side. Most on the mature side but the lovely Lilley took care of me. VIP Oil and bath was good. The place is very clean but a bit sterile. Had a good time and Lilley has some fine equipment and a good personality. Expensive at 2000 plus a tip.
                      Chris

Comment

I was there last month and got a soapy massage by Get on the air mattress and everything and can confirm that she will top you. I am not really the most experienced at that but she seemed pretty damned strong to me. She is a nice personable girl. Just laid around and talked afterward. She has a very soft face with absolutely no facial hair. Fantastic body.
                        Justbob

Comment

Working...
                        X