Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(parada @ Jan. 10 2009,23:14) hey boarhog,  you forgot 1,  no name bar under tiger also has lb's,
    great see you here also jimbo.  

steviep
    maybe find a nice girl there.........

Comment

this Honey might even show you how to get to Cocktail and Dreams...

if you ask her nicely.....

Comment

Every pic posted so far shows girls who are just as good looking as any you would find in BKK or Patts.

How can people say that this place isn't worth visiting?

I've never been to Phuket but now am very keen to go.

BTW: Who is the girl holding the C & D sign in the above post? Holy fuck, she is hot!
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Jan. 11 2009,10:50) BTW: Who is the girl holding the C & D sign in the above post? Holy fuck, she is hot!
            Ae.  

An old pic, but she's recently back at the bar, after a sabbatical, you might say.

Comment

okay....let me start posting some pics of some of the girls....all pics from sep.08...some posted before in my never finished TR.....

hope you enjoy anyhow.... :-)

lets start with Seya...or just C...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

a little more of C....
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(tomscam @ Jan. 11 2009,10:50) Every pic posted so far shows girls who are just as good looking as any you would find in BKK or Patts.

How can people say that this place isn't worth visiting?

I've never been to Phuket but now am very keen to go.
                Phuket's a great place~

Don't listen to these stubborn old fools!

Get down and enjoy all of what LOS has to offer

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Boom...or Boombay...

always in a good mood....

Comment

wouldnt mind Boom-Boom her myself...

Comment

lets have a little of Nook.... she is one sweet girl...always in a good mood...teasing with her beautiful smile....and IF i ever gets a chance to butterfly in that bar...well...

Comment

heres Pat.... one of the Alpha`s in the bar...but a good friend... spent many hours with her playing the odd games...

remember...Pat AINT shy...

Comment

Classic shots Batman, sure to impress any Phuket-knocker.

I believe this thread will deliver many new finds, Phuket is a growing destination & more girls will gravitate there.

The last pic of Pat's knickers is priceless, she certainly isn't shy.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

nope.... shy aint the first word to describe pat...

Comment

and she sure loves to have her picture taken...

Comment

Some bm at C&D's, Ronan with Aum and Sandy and Nook and friend get Christmas gift exchange.

Comment

Working...
                                X