Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't imagine why any serious ladyboy hunter would be interested in spending time in Phuket.

Sure all of Thailand is geared towards tourism, but Phuket is just over the top in that regard.

Personally, I think Bangkok and Pattaya are much better options.

I can however appreciate that if you are after a very sanitised version of Thailand designed for families & couples, then Phuket is your town.

As for Cocktails & Dreams, the atmoshpere was pleasant enough, but pretty ordinary with respect to talent when I visited, and others have indicated likewise.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Spent a few days there in May...The beach itself sucks...you can't see the sand for the clutter of beach chairs and umbrellas...

Everything seemed overpriced...didn't try the girls...I took my own along...

Agree with koykaeng, C & D is pleasant...but nothing more...perhaps one or two cutes girls...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Phuket has several fantastic beaches! Get off your ass and drive over to Nai Harn or Laem Singh next time Patong is crowded. Your girlfriend, or ladyboy du jour, will love you more for being so smart.

Comment

(Stewart @ Feb. 02 2007,21:22)
          sold for 2M THB, Nick's share only.
          The other 3 surrounding bar owners are trying to dump their property for <1M, as there are no clients.
          Nick did well.

Were the revenue and profit numbers posted on the website total lies?

A very important aspect we have addressed is the Goodwill between partners. We have installed * Bar Soft * computer management system which is the most advanced Food & Beverage control system suitable to the Thai market ; and it gives total safety of all aspects of the business for one or multiple Owner(s). This takes-away any uncertainities whatsoever about the finances and trading of the business.

I like the part "control system suitable to the Thai market" that means there is a secret control panel where you can go in and cook the books.
          So, Bam replies to my posting - but it seems my posting has been deleted?

What's going on?
          Mister Arse

Comment

What post? This post that you have quoted is still in tact at the top of the page...

Did you hit the 'Ignore' button on yourself?

Stogie

Comment

its gone on mine too!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Eh? What's gone? The entire post or a bit of it?

Details please!

Comment

the entire post that stuart posted about the figures being real or bogus.

Comment

Mine too!
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Feb. 01 2007,21:34) It sold for 2M THB, Nick's share only.

The other 3 surrounding bar owners are trying to dump their property for <1M, as there are no clients.

Nick did well.
                      This post?

Comment

Now I'm confused... First Ziggy says HIS post is deleted now someone says Stewarts post is deleted...

Anyone know what's going on and what has actuially been deleted?

Am I gonna have to mod this board on my own again!

Comment

[quote]
                          (Stewart @ Feb. 04 2007,17:16)
                          (Stewart @ Feb. 02 2007,21:22)
                          sold for 2M THB, Nick's share only.
                          Nick did well.

Were the revenue and profit numbers posted on the website total lies?

A very important aspect we have addressed is the Goodwill between partners. We have installed * Bar Soft * computer management system which is the most advanced Food & Beverage control system suitable to the Thai market ; and it gives total safety of all aspects of the business for one or multiple Owner(s). This takes-away any uncertainities whatsoever about the finances and trading of the business.
                          This post.

Comment

Hmmm... Dunno... Anone wanna 'fess up? Knowing Stewart he probably deleted it himself by accident while trying to 'quote' it!

Comment

Probably - just stirring the pot as usual!!

Comment

I'm not into defending places generally, but some of the posts here are just blatantly false.

Patong is not a good beach? Pattaya is? Like have you ever been to either of these places?

Phuket has Lam Sing, Kata Noi, that are absolutely world class, not to mention the 10 islands that are good day trips away.

And no good LBs? There are more LBs on Bangla after 11pm than Nana, and many of them far more beautiful, and cheaper, than Nana. By the way, my home is 15 minutes walk to Nana, where I've lived the last 4 years.

And nothing to do in the daytime? There is more in Phuket than most places in the world ... scuba diving, snorkelling, elephant rides, go-kart, ATVs, mountaneering, hiking.

I'm beginning to think the posters who poo-poo it have never actually been there, or, have taken a taxi to Patong and declared that Phuket=Patong, and never looked at a tourist brochure for the island.

Comment

Working...
                                X