Cindy just loves to show off.
        Attached Files
        Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

Comment

Cindy again.
          Attached Files

Comment

It's a long time since we saw recent pics of C & D.

Cheers for the update...

How's Nick? He anywhere closer to getting his Green Card for the USA?

Comment

Nick was not there so i have no idea about his green card, but i did meet him a couple of years ago and i wish him good luck hes a great guy.

Comment

Love the pic of Cindy blowing the bottle! She looks like a lotta fun. She's definitely someone I want to try in Phuket.

Comment

nick no longer owns any of c+d's,   the new co owner is called jimbo, great guy from uk. ning nong still there as other owner,  
                  c+d's is now a much better place than when under tiger,  the girls arnt so pushy for drinks and all make you welcome. and there are st rooms avl opposite bar now.
                  steviep

and ming a reg there to.
                  and the beautiful boom.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Was fun to sit in Angels oppposite C&D before the configuration was sorted out. Only saw one scuffle- when a US Maiine found out that the 'Lady" of his choice wasn't. She and her mates won the battle though. Best night was seeing one irl put through 5 short times in 2 hours but Witney ended up in hospital when she jumped off the stage in 3" hels and f*cked up the landing. We heard her ankle go across the music.
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 26 2008,01:10) Only saw one scuffle- when a US Maiine found out that the 'Lady" of his choice wasn't.  She and her mates won the battle though.
                      Marines , big fucking jessies the lot of them

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Mar. 25 2008,19:37)
                        Love the pic of Cindy blowing the bottle! She looks like a lotta fun. She's definitely someone I want to try in Phuket.
                        Personally think Cindy is a pain in the ass
                        and is the one LB i was referring in my recent trip report that i think C & D would be better off without.

Having said that, i did go there a few years back!

Boom or Bombay is a total doll~~ and the pictures here just do do her justice!!
                        Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(steviep35 @ Mar. 25 2008,19:56) c+d's is now a much better place than when under tiger, the girls arnt so pushy for drinks and all make you welcome.
                          Not sure if i would agree that the bar is better.

The current C & D setup is the second since leaving tiger.
                          Now reduced in size and a little warmer.

Personally i loved the Tiger setup but it was a little cramped for space. But it had a warm & relaxed feel to the bar.

I spent 3 days talking with Nick in March at C & D and got the distinct impression that he misses the kind of feel the old bar had~ and was telling me he would like to go back to that old style but in different location as rents have gone crazy on Bangla Rd.

I think this second attempt at C & D in the new location is better but i'd go back to the old venue anytime- as the new location still misses the warmth and relaxed feel of the old days under tiger.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Tis nicer now they have closed off the front and is airconned, keeps the looky loos away as well. Used to piss them off peeps sat in the bars across the way looking but not contributing.
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Nice to see some of my friends (Pom, Patt, Cindy) again good pics.
                              C&D has been better two years ago, now the girls are rather pushy for drinks , they told me last time they dont get salary anymore maybe true-maybe not, and they have only 50 Bhat per ladydrink ,but still nice there when you keep control about your bill Always good for multiple takeout
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X