Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the name of the last girl in the first post (girl who is eating).
    I have seen her some times there but never got in closer contact. Wondering if she has already done a boobs job?

Thanks
    Capone

Comment

That´s Pom -you would be surprised how easy she gets every cock in her tiny ass and she enjoys it a lot
      No titts so far (in January 08) but things change rapidly
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice Pics, Thanks.
        Love to be the OJ Cindy is enjoying
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Stumbled past C&D last night- was accosted by Cindy  but have a fekkin cold at the moment and feeling shite so didn't take her up on her offer. Bars closed Sat as well grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Iwould have to say that the girl on the right is the best of the bunch
            Attached Files
            AKA Squirly

Comment

(Lethal Vivian @ Apr. 19 2008,18:44) Iwould have to say that the girl on the right is the best of the bunch
              If you are meaning the short one -- its the same girl all through the post

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

No, i mean the other one Ae whos a total sweatheart. The other one you refer to was a bit of a moody bitch.
                AKA Squirly

Comment

The one on the left is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Comment

Reference was for post #20.

Comment

(Lethal Vivian @ Apr. 19 2008,23:43) No, i mean the other one Ae whos a total sweatheart. The other one you refer to was a bit of a moody bitch.
                      hmmm....

Everyone has a different experience i guess..

I enjoyed her company, i didn't find Bom to be moody, but clearly has an obsession with her appearance

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

My 2nd day in Phuket, 1st visit to C&D and can't return...

Beware of "Kitty" who works at C&D. At first she was really nice but not outside the bar when you walk by! She doesn't take no thank you for an answer and when she doesn't get you to bar fine her, she resorts to physical violence,threats and lies. I wish I could return to C&D, it's a really great bar with great girls, I was hoping to barfine a few of them during my 2 week stay in Phuket.

Oh well, guess I'll head back to Pattaya or BKK now that I can't safely walk on Bangla road without this beast stalking me.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very surprised to hear that. Kitti was a real darling when I was with her.

Two sides to every story.
                          Ladyboys forever

Comment

Don't let the psycho Bitch ruin your holiday mate!! Back that bitch down and let her know you won't take shit from her or anybody for that matter. Next time you see her YOU approach her and just keep walking and backing her up while saying firmly "Mai OW!!" "Mai OW". Do it !!!!

Comment

Mai OW? Mai OW? Please explain....

Comment

simply means " I dont want !"

Comment

Working...
                                X