First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Buddy @ Jun. 01 2009,08:14) Sold.
    Just booked Bangkok Airways. $99 R/T
    from where?
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(jayhodge @ Jul. 10 2009,06:23) Or can I simply show up at airport and book first flight to Phuket, expecting the next one to be vacant,,,
      That usually works, but call few hours ahead just to be safe..
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

During low season, May - Oct, you have good odds of being able to do just that. In the high season though, it is better to book ahead. Sometimes you can get better prices booking on line too, but make sure you give yourself enough time to make the connection.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Shouldn't be any problem getting a last minute ticket this time of year, that being said I went a few months ago and AirAsia flight was near full
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

If you had do go to only one place in the low season which would be better for LBs and sight seeing during the day? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gfelover View Post
              If you had do go to only one place in the low season which would be better for LBs and sight seeing during the day? Thanks
              The answer to this depends on what kind of importance you would place on beach vs tourist attractions. Bangkok would probably have the most sight seeing attractions during the day, plus there are large numbers of lbs in the Nana Plaza , and Patpong areas.

If you like the beach, Phuket has better beaches than Pattaya, but fewer lbs (still a good number of them though). There are of course a lot of water sports activities as well as outdoor activities.

If you are after lbs, Pattaya has large numbers as well, but not as much to do during the day.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                The answer to this depends on what kind of importance you would place on beach vs tourist attractions. Bangkok would probably have the most sight seeing attractions during the day, plus there are large numbers of lbs in the Nana Plaza , and Patpong areas.

If you like the beach, Phuket has better beaches than Pattaya, but fewer lbs (still a good number of them though). There are of course a lot of water sports activities as well as outdoor activities.

If you are after lbs, Pattaya has large numbers as well, but not as much to do during the day.
                In Pattaya you need the daytime recover from the night time.

Only things to do in Pattaya during the day are eat, shop, beach, trip to Koh Lan, golf & ladyboys on Soi 6

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                X