Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my last post regarding this topic.
    Heard that one before....... Living up to that no credibility label.

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Jul. 20 2009,16:08)
      (jimbo34 @ Jul. 20 2009,11:07) Mant thanks Tuways, and i agree that the idiot Lemontree is bang out of order with his comments.
      Before you called Stogie "the idiot that runs this forum" (deleted post) , I guess I'm in good company.      If you have to go into calling people names it means you're powerlessness.

I planned to stop this whole topic.   But as you insist on it, here are the details.

I'm not proud that it that the BB happened.    

We used my KY jelly, my condoms stayed in the tray of the  small night table, unopened.  .  Ae her bag was on a table on the other side of the room (with condoms or not, I don't know).  What she had with her was her cell phone next to her on her small  night table.

I told her I'm not too much into condoms.  She said  "OK you look clean".  Then it happened.  The action seemed quite common for her.

It was good.  But would I do it again ? No!  Do I promote it ?  No!

The facts I'm bringing of your showpiece are disliked.  People shoot at the messenger.

This is my last post regarding this topic.

Have a nice day.
      So, you bb with her only one time?

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Jul. 20 2009,16:08) We used my KY jelly, my condoms stayed in the tray of the  small night table, unopened.  .  Ae her bag was on a table on the other side of the room (with condoms or not, I don't know).  What she had with her was her cell phone next to her on her small  night table.
        ...and what does that story proof?

NOTHING  

Date, Hotel, at least some evidence.....but just a couple line long story, where her handbag was and her cellphone......WORTHLESS!!!

Its a very vague "story". Everybody could write this here, without even met her.

Even brainless Boarhog could fantasize something like that after he watched his collection of Ae shots, even if it does not consist of many nude pictures (what worries him the most like everybody knows)
        Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• The sad side of this story is that all this anonymous negative propaganda is probably hurting a human beeing.
          It is very easy to hide behind a computer and cowardly spread unreliable informations.

Comment

• (tuways @ Jul. 20 2009,17:38) The sad side of this story is that all this anonymous negative propaganda is probably hurting a human beeing.
            It is very easy to hide behind a computer and cowardly spread unreliable informations.
            well said!
            Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• Dear Lemontree26

as You requested I wil not post Your sarcastic Private Message.

I just want to share with the forum my feelings for You:

Men with balls disclose their identity prior to accuse or blame others (my face is in the picture), Sissies (like You) ......... just bla bla bla and hide !!!!!!!!

You should apply for a Comedian's Job at Simon's  

Good Luck Darling
              Attached Files

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Jul. 20 2009,16:08)
                (jimbo34 @ Jul. 20 2009,11:07) Mant thanks Tuways, and i agree that the idiot Lemontree is bang out of order with his comments.
                Before you called Stogie "the idiot that runs this forum" (deleted post) , I guess I'm in good company.      If you have to go into calling people names it means you're powerlessness.

I planned to stop this whole topic.   But as you insist on it, here are the details.

I'm not proud that it that the BB happened.    

We used my KY jelly, my condoms stayed in the tray of the  small night table, unopened.  .  Ae her bag was on a table on the other side of the room (with condoms or not, I don't know).  What she had with her was her cell phone next to her on her small  night table.

I told her I'm not too much into condoms.  She said  "OK you look clean".  Then it happened.  The action seemed quite common for her.

It was good.  But would I do it again ? No!  Do I promote it ?  No!

The facts I'm bringing of your showpiece are disliked.  People shoot at the messenger.

This is my last post regarding this topic.

Have a nice day.
                In a previous post (#100)You stated You BB Ae several times, from this post it seems that it was a single event You were not proud of.

Can You elaborate a bit more?

Tks

Comment

• (tuways @ Jul. 21 2009,00:05) Dear Lemontree26

Men with balls disclose their identity prior to accuse or blame others (my face is in the picture), Sissies (like You) ......... just bla bla bla and hide !!!!!!!!

I dont think its about "Balls" here tuways as some people "can" and some "cant" reaveal their Identity due to their Profession and it might be a "Threat" to thier Jobs

I personally dont give a "fook" who knows about my liking for Ladyboys and all the Punters in the Pub where Im the Manager know already.
                  "Up to them" what they think  
                  I can quite happily show my face on this Forum and any others

However I have just signed a new Contract today ( which we have never done in the 13 Years Ive been doing it) for my other Job at Manchester United PLC as a Stretcher Bearer but we have a New Boss now who will be "Keen as Mustard" as the Safety Officer in her new Job.

Hope she dont see this    
                  Attached Files
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Tks Dave,

sorry but in this case I am very shure about lacking of balls!

Comment

• (tuways @ Jul. 21 2009,01:40) Tks Dave,

sorry but in this case I am very shure about lacking of balls!

Your probaly right mate now Ive re-read your post
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• tks

Comment

• No Two ways about it, those girls are hot Tuways!

Great to see some photos thanks Tuways and Daveduke.

Ae makes a fine Miss Patong. Great contest.
                          Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• Say what you want...

BUT SHE IS HOT!

Comment

• If a guy can easily afford it I can see sponsoring girls, even if it's for big bucks.

But if a guy needs to borrow money to send to a girl, me thinks his head is not screwed on straight.    

Comment

Working...
                              X