First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ae 2009 Miss Patong

Its with great pleasure that present the 2009 Miss Patong winner:

Ae - Cocktails & Dreams

Ae had a consistant battle with Bombay in Stage II which Bombay won, but in the final Stage they were never seperated by more than three votes.  The two beauties battled neck and neck as they ran away from the field. In the final days we even saw some lead changes, and despite Bombays vocal supporters Ae quitely edged in front.  A scandal was uncovered in the final hours, but Ae prevailed to win the inagural contest.

Congratulations to Ae and Coctails & Dreams which featured 4 out of 5 finalist.  Congrats to Waros and Pat for coming out of Stage I to make it to the finals.

Stage I Winner "C" Seya C&Ds

Stage II Winner - Bombay C&D's

Overall Winner - Ae C&D's

Thanks to all the voters, posters, and supporters of the contest. Special thanks to Jimbo and our other photographers who provided quality shots of our lovely contestants.
    Attached Files

A stunning face, perfect stomach and virtually unscathed legs Ae has become a favorite of many who have never been to Phuket. She has made her way onto several bm's to do list.

Congrats to our 2009 Miss Patong Winner.
    Attached Files

Comment

MORE OF THE 2009 MISS PATONG WINNER AE

This thread is dedicated to her, please feel free to post more photos of her and comments, Please keep them positive, this isn't the place to tell us who you voted for or who you think should have won it.  The contest is over and its time to honor the forums winner.
      Attached Files

Comment

Ae 2009 MISS PATONG
        Attached Files

Comment

COCKTAILS & DREAMS AE 2009 MISS PATONG

Special thanks to all the people who caught Ae in these great photos:

Jimbo, Koykaeng, Batman4ever and anyone else i may have left out.
          Attached Files

Comment

LADYBOY FORUMS 2009 MISS PATONG - AE from COCKTAILS & DREAMS
            Attached Files

Comment

I don't see what is so great about her
              i love t-girls

Comment

I fear (know) I posted my plea on the poll too late.

And T, love ya, but ya gotta work on the grammatical mistakes. I counted eight (and that was being generous). History will not absolve you. In fact, I'm goin' to the complaint page...!

Comment

Thanks interjecting your expert opinion and honoring the forums winner Sean. Do you ever read anything on the thread your about to post on?

Pardon the interuption more of the forums winner (not yours Sean)

Ae
                  Attached Files

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 13 2009,22:39) I fear (know) I posted my plea on the poll too late.

And T, love ya, but ya gotta work on the grammatical mistakes.  I counted eight (and that was being generous).  History will not absolve you.  In fact, I'm goin' to the complaint page...!  
                    Thanks for pointing out the 8 grammatical mistakes, that will give other anal retentive readers a chance to go back and see if they can find them. Perhaps you can put the answers on that complaint page so they can check their work.

Now no mistakes here: Ae 2009 Miss Patong
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ya, she looks good..but...
                      Put some pics without Make Up.. want know how many votes then for Ae...

Have a lot of Beautys in Patong who looks much better even not make up......

Comment

thought id add this now,
                        it of AE
                        Bombay still a winner in my eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbvbVGcSClY

steviep

Comment

You have a point about the make-up, but that would be true of most, and I mostly just posted pictures that captured them looking their best. the contest isn't best looking without make-up. If it was my friend Mint would have had the best chance of winning. She didn't qualify for final round though.

Let me remind you that everyone had a chance to plug their candidate and post photos. This thread is to recognise the winner, not who you voted for, or who should have won.

Lets face it, at this level they are all beautiful. Time to accept Ae as the Forums winner. Not who I voted for either, but a very worthy winner.

Ae and Stage I winner "C" who was unable to qualify for the final Stage.
                          Attached Files

Comment

(parada @ Jul. 13 2009,23:10) thought id add this now,
                            it of AE
                            Bombay still a winner in my eyes  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbvbVGcSClY

steviep
                            Very nice Stevie,

See guys this is how its done. He acknowledges and accepts Ae as the winner and even submits a great little You tube video featuring Miss Patong.

Bombay still his winner, but Ae the Forums winner. Sonya is my Miss Patong, but I think Ae is a pretty darn good choice that our forum has selected.

Miss Patong with Bee, Amy, and C again.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Shall I give her her prize when I'm in Patong next ?
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X