Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,14:46) Batman the prize was a thread honoring Ae as 2009 Miss Patong.
    ooooooooooooooooohhhh i see.... me not smart....

Please understand we have several sponsors who have put up large sums of money and prizes with the understanding the contestants must have tits and a cock. Not hormone tittes, not flat chested.

Finally the running of this contest is an autocracy.

let me guess...who wrote this quoted above???

did you split the money?? and why wasnt i given a share??
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Bar-soggy as long as you cyber wanker are around I will sick around here that's for sure. And thanks to all the other BMs that speak out that they dont appreciate this shitload of garbage he is producing!

So now keep on collecting, organizing, renaming, and posting the old pictures of girls you may never be with.

Live long and prosper. I am heading to Bangla soon....
      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Can someone either Delete the above post (47) or Ban the Wanker that posted it.

Thanks.
        i love t-girls

Comment

[quote]
          (blake @ Jul. 15 2009,01:59) We should take your statements with a grain of salt

[quote]
          I can not post mine, she doesn't like customers do that.

She has no problem with posing in the bar and there are a dozen pictures of her on the site with her tits out.

But given the above bullshit, big chance this is crap too.
          When i was with her, she never took any risk. And she is a smart girl looking to get a life out of the barscene. She is not playing with her future.

By the way, you are not her ex-boyfriend?
          Believe it or not she did it with me that way, ask Wichit, she can't deny.

I have to specify here, she doesn't like that customers take pictures of her in the room to put on the net.  I don't speak about taken in the bar.

Did you like her so much?  You're only a customer you know.  She's only interested in your money.   I didn't expect such naivety.

Boarhoag she's not going with you.  Believe it or not.  I Guess you still didn't find out the reason.

Btw I voted for Mint . I like her .......smile.   A pretty girl.   I have not been with her.    Don't worry!!!

Comment

(paradise_juggler @ Jul. 15 2009,19:43) ....And thanks to all the other BMs that speak out that they dont appreciate this shitload of garbage he is producing!
            All the other BM's?

What, you and your mate?

Boarhog has entertained many and pissed off a few (well you.)

So you live there. woo hoo.

The effort put in to raise a thread like this is worthy of appreciation.

You are appreciated Hog.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Picture from last night:

For me, this characterises these two: On the left is Bombay with that lovely open smile, on the right is Ae with a smug looking smirk. Dont get me wrong, i like both of em, but Bombay is the more genuine.
              But congratulations to Ae,. I'll try and get a pic or two this evening.
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Who is naive?
                You are fucking ladyboys bareback. You are right, that is absolutely not naive.

You dont post nude pictures, like you promised. Or does it show you aint playing it safe.
                You are bragging about fucking bareback. That is no problem?

I hope your physical health is still ok and that you did take a test at the hospital.

PS I know that in the end its all about the money.

Comment

Lemontree and Paradise can you make yourselves look any more clueless than you already have? I don't even have to bother to point out your stupidy when you renforce it with each and every post. However its irresistable.

Lemontree- Boarhoag she's not going with you. Beleave it or not. I Guess you still didn't find out the reason. Btw I voted for Mint . I like her .......smile. A pretty girl. I have not been with her. Don't worry!!!
                  Ae wouldn't know me from any other bm who came through C&D's you moron, She would go with the first guy who offered her going price. Who are you calling naive?

I'm could care less who you go with Bitter Lemon. I do wish you had a clue about posting and could use the quote function more effectively so you wouldn't waste half a page to say nothing. Take a look at your post and see how ridiculous it looks and maybe try reading it and realise how you come off.

Paradise Jackass- Bar-soggy as long as you cyber wanker are around I will sick around here that's for sure. And thanks to all the other BMs that speak out that they dont appreciate this shitload of garbage he is producing!So now keep on collecting, organizing, renaming, and posting the old pictures of girls you may never be with.
                  Could you please list all these other barmen you speak of? You go get'em cybor warrior.

Comment

Blake I'm not her ex-boyfriend, I have a better taste.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,20:55) Lemontree and Paradise can you make yourselves look any more clueless than you already have? I don't even have to bother to point out your stupidy when you renforce it with each and every post.  However its irresistable.

Lemontree- Boarhoag she's not going with you.  Beleave it or not.  I Guess you still didn't find out the reason. Btw I voted for Mint . I like her .......smile.   A pretty girl.   I have not been with her.    Don't worry!!!
                      Ae wouldn't know me from any other bm who came through C&D's you moron,  She would go with the first guy who offered her going price. Who are you calling naive?

I'm could care less who you go with Bitter Lemon. I do wish you had a clue about posting and could use the quote function more effectively so you wouldn't waste half a page to say nothing.  Take a look at your post and see how ridiculous it looks and maybe try reading it and realise how you come off.

Paradise Jackass- Bar-soggy as long as you cyber wanker are around I will sick around here that's for sure. And thanks to all the other BMs that speak out that they dont appreciate this shitload of garbage he is producing!So now keep on collecting, organizing, renaming, and posting the old pictures of girls you may never be with.
                      Could you please list all these other barmen you speak of?  You go get'em cybor warrior.
                      The dutch link Paradise juggs, lemontree and tehdeno taking shots at BH.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Boarhoag are you getting nervous because you are starting to accept that she won't go with you. Ae is not that stupid, she's well informed.

Please stick to the topic and don't bore me about how to post.

Comment

Lemontree,

I've met Ae a few times this year.
                          I'm not her ex-boyfriend, I have a better taste
                          Your taste has changed fast.

Bill

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jul. 15 2009,20:52) Picture from last night:

For me, this characterises these two: On the left is Bombay with that lovely open smile, on the right is Ae with a smug looking smirk. Dont get me wrong, i like both of em, but Bombay is the more genuine.
                            But congratulations to Ae,. I'll try and get a pic or two this evening.
                            Somehow i don´t see it, but you meet them everyday, you know them better.
                            Ae wasn´t BF for the first time in 104 days? I thought the Lbs was struggling this lowseason? Doesn´t seem to affect Phuket.
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(lemontree26 @ Jul. 15 2009,21:05) Boarhoag are  you getting nervous because you are starting to accept that she won't go with you.  Ae is not that stupid, she's well informed.

Please stick to the topic and don't bore me about how to post.
                              Nervous? about what? Not being able to fuck some p4p girl because you said?

Stick to the topic? Aren't you the topic? Tick tock here's your 15 minutes.  

Bitter Lemon you're embarrassing the Netherlands. It should be noted that all Dutch are not stupid, in fact Blake is Dutch if I'm not mistaken and he can put an intelligent thought together and not come off as some bitter fool.  

the Deno isn't dutch, just your prototypical obese American negative about anything different than he likes or used too.

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jul. 15 2009,05:52) For me, this characterises these two: On the left is Bombay with that lovely open smile, on the right is Ae with a smug looking smirk. Dont get me wrong, i like both of em, but Bombay is the more genuine.
                                I voted for the wrong girl when the polls first opened.

My guess is that if I met them both I would have voted for Bombay instead of Ae.

Comment

Working...
                                X