Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bitter fruit falls from the Lemontree.

Thanks for reading back how silly your posts looked and read. Nice that you figuring out the quote function and cleaning up your posts. We need more room here so other screen legends can spew out their bitterness and tell us how well they know Ae, local lbs and how they live in Patong.

The Deno is Dutch, you would take better more care of your homework before posting.
    Okay I will take that on board Lemontree. I like how Paradise Jugghead passed your homework advice on to me as well. If he didn't have that, he would have only had the barmen comment which Big Mick was kind enough to supply him with. At least Mick found some humour in it where P-Jackass found some rope to try to hang me with. Get'em cybor warrior!

Sorry to digress, after all this is about you. your big chance to tell the forum how well you know Miss Patong.
    Her flat belly, the hugging, the kissing (I have to admit she's a very good kisser). I could rim her ass for hours. I won't describe her cum or her size of dick, ...... fantasize only about it.
    Love those detailed accounts how you ravaged her hot body when the day before you you were bragging she wasn't your type.
    The words "I will not go with Boarhoag, I prefer to barfine myself" came out of the mouth of Ae. Is that so difficult to accept. Well in your case ..........she's n°1 on your to do list. Saying you are obssesed by her is an understatement

Ae knows me? How did that subject come up? What else did she say? huh huh.. Can you pass her a note for me? Too funny. Ae wouldn't know if she saw me right in front of her in the ATM line.

Obsessed with her? Any idiot could see that I'm obsessed with them all. At one point she was on top of my to list. That doesn't mean shit, because the last time I went, the two on top of that list didn't even get a sniff of my money. So many things change, and your connection as bizzarre as it sounds doesn't change who or what I want. Just the same as P-jackasses threats when I come next. You are both vapours.

I'll stop here, I have a life unlike you.
    You can't stop, this is the most attention you have ever had on the forum. You're gaining all this respect from the other barmen. P--Jackass, and theDeno need help raining on Ae's victory parade.

Comment

(huckle @ Jul. 16 2009,03:22) FFS,
      Boarhoag came up with a fun idea of a beauty contest for LB's, we've had a look at many different types, voted for them and seen some good pictures.
      Boarhoag has put his time and effort into it for no personal gain as far as i can see.
      So why knock him? Ok you may dislike him, not agree with what he says on certain topics but get a sense of perspective on this...
      I feel it is jealousy on the part of certain people and they can't handle someone doing a good job.

ps  lemontree you say Ae will never go with him after reading about this contest..how will she feel with you advertising the fact that she barebacks?

The fact that you bareback and admit it and say you have'nt been with Ae then give great detail of an encounter means your credibility is nil and Boarhoag should just ignore you as you are unarmed in a battle of wits!

It is only negative people who have the desire to ruin anything good. Are they trying to drive people from the forum?
      Huckle You bring up some great points and reflect the voice of rationale thinking. I can't figure what these guys motivation is, and can only agree with your conclusions of why.

I noticed you don't post much since joining in 2007. That impresses me more that you felt strong enough about this to post. I have no problem with someone who only make a few post. However I have a real issue with these guys who just sign up a username so they can be negative.

If you look at all these cybor warriors and theDeno, almost every post is negative. Nothing good to say. A simple contest that did nothing but promote the girls, Phuket and the Bars and they can only speak poorly of it and assainate the messenger.
      It is only negative people who have the desire to ruin anything good. Are they trying to drive people from the forum?
      They mean nothing to me as they are vapours. They won't drive me from here, but they may just discourage others from posting when they face this kind of negativity. People may also be reluctant to post a photo because of this small faction of losers. Some may even be reluctant to bf Ae fearing she has some physcho forum member stalking her.

I honestly don't know why P-jackass, Max headroom, Beef and any other cybor warrior who just pops up spewing nothing but shit isn't banned. How can anyone take these guys seriously?

Your spot on Huckle, and 99.9 % of the forum members would agree with you before this small warped faction.

Comment

Am I in the Ae 2009 Miss Patong forum?

Voted for Ae's beauty, but next time I'm in Phuket the first stop will be to bar fine Bombay.

She deserves an award for her sexy little tongue!

Thanks for the great photo's of all the contestants.

Comment

Having met some of the guys slagging each other off on here, it makes me sad to read the vitriole, as most of you are lovely people whom i've enjoyed many nights with. Boarhog and thedeno: - shake hands please. i know if we were stood together in the bar you would be great friends.
          Lets all calm down a bit please. Here's a picture of the runner-up to help.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Thanks Driftwood and Jimbo for steering this back towards Ae and the contest.

Bombay would have made a lovely winner and if Ae cannot fulfil her duties as Miss Patong I know she will step in and do the title just.

I appreciate the peace offering Jimbo, and don't want to see you get put in the middle or ask you to take sides. However I won't tolerate his negative posts towards me (over two forums) without repercussion. He can let it end here and then it will.

Comment

(huckle @ Jul. 16 2009,03:22) ps  lemontree you say Ae will never go with him after reading about this contest..how will she feel with you advertising the fact that she barebacks?

The fact that you bareback and admit it and say you have'nt been with Ae then give great detail of an encounter means your credibility is nil
              English is not even second language for me but I think you don't understand English at all.

Where do I say I haven't been with Ae? Are you on dope or what?

How does Ae feel now?
              She did a malcalculation (not literal) during our encounter. I can't give the details, that's between us. She's a professional hooker and has to take up her responsibilities. I have my honor too. She was well rewarded for it.

Or must I paint you a picture?

Comment

You said she wasn't you taste on an earlier post. Most people take this to mean you wouldn't go with a person if they weren't your taste. However your a walking contradiction, so anything is possible.

Thanks for paying such respects here to Ae on her victory thread for the Miss Patong contest.

Feel free to tell the forum how they can't have her and brag about barebacking here. You still haven't answered what she will think about the things you have written about her here sinced she is an avid reader of the forum.

Its all you.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 16 2009,21:03) Feel free to tell the forum how they can't have her and brag about barebacking here.  You still haven't answered what she will think about the things you have written about her here sinced she is an avid reader of the forum.
                  Boarhoag, anyone from the forum can have her if you pay her rate. Except YOU, she will never go with you. You still haven't find out the reason. Btw she started talking about a certain Boarhoag. At first I didn't recall you. Then she explained.

I'm not bragging that I barebacked her. It just happened.

What she will think about what I wrote. Well she cares for money, all the rest is inessential. You can call it "accident de parcours". Life goes on, customers keep coming, she keeps cashing in.

Boarhoag I have not such an ego like you. I hardly post, I have no need to be in the picture.

Comment

I have to agree with BH and a few of the others, how does she know who he is? I met him once a year ago and I wouldn't know him if I saw him again. It's not like he has Boarhog written across his forehead.

I know some girls refuse to go with customers regardless of the money they throw in front of their faces, but I suspect Boarhog will survive if she turns him down.

This whole fight has gotten nasty and rather foolish and I really do hope it ends soon, but on a positive note....it is good reading though...haha.

Cheers,
                    Nhscotsman

Comment

For all to enjoy
                      The lovely miss Patong (beach)
                      Attached Files

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 16 2009,08:31) They won't drive me from here,
                        Mister Arse

Comment

i just think that  posting that AE doesnt mind if you bareback her will only damage future custom.
                          im sure 99% of us here wear a condom,  but there are other sti's that can be caught from oral sex and rimming, so who ever now wishes to take Ae for the night  will think twice before doing so.
                          all i can work out, is Lemontree must be posting such things to deter others from going with her,  a hidden agenda perhaps,  is he in love ? has he caught anything from going bb, or can he just not take the fact that the girl he adores sells her ass to all and sundry ?

who knows,  i just think he's a Wanker for posting such shit about a nice person i know called AE.

steviep

Comment

I know Ae, and i dont believe a word of what lemontree said.
                            You know Ae better, and dont believe it either.
                            No other BM is confiming this.

I suggest we stop talking about it. Enough harm is done.

Bill

Comment

(parada @ Jul. 16 2009,23:45) i just think that  posting that AE doesnt mind if you bareback her will only damage future custom.
                              im sure 99% of us here wear a condom,  but there are other sti's that can be caught from oral sex and rimming, so who ever now wishes to take Ae for the night  will think twice before doing so.
                              all i can work out, is Lemontree must be posting such things to deter others from going with her,  a hidden agenda perhaps,  is he in love ? has he caught anything from going  bb, or can he just not take the fact that the girl he adores sells her ass to all and sundry ?

who knows,  i just think he's a Wanker for posting such shit about a nice person i know called AE.

steviep
                              I think have many other Sickos who want fuck without condom..
                              i will show you a pm i had with a BM here yesterday.
                              I dont show his name, just what he wrote about Bareback and Ladyboys..  
                              Mister Unknow, dont be angry with me if i post your pm to me, i dont say your name.. ok?

[i]Message 1 Mister unknow:
                              i dont know why they not do with you but i fuck before maby 200 without condom in all the time i go thailand.
                              what wrong with you??
                              how old are you
                              maby they not like you???
                              i have no problem with that.[/I

Message Celentano:
                              Are you sick inside your Head or what's your fucking problem?
                              I know why she dont want fuck without condom..because they not want come sick about persons like you.
                              i think have enough people who get HIV and other disease..
                              i'm 40 and i like to have a long live without sickness..
                              Oh yes, they like me.. i'm a lucky guy and girls like me so much...
                              Fucking with condom not mean that you dont like a person..
                              i think this is careful and mean that someone like you more if do safer sex
                              you dont have a problem,OK
                              i have a problem with people who dont care other persons healty..

Message Mister Unknow:
                              i not have any fucking problem with my life.
                              you have problem because you fuck with condoom.
                              hahahahahahaha
                              i fuck many from c & d lady,s and in bkk and pattaya,  so what?
                              but they always say i fuck with condoom but they do many time without.
                              ladyboys like you you say?
                              hahahahah, yes your money hahahaha
                              i dont care any ladyboy.
                              i come to fuck and never use condoom.
                              fuck condoom.

Message 3 Mister Unknow:
                              many ladyboys say i never fuck without condoom.
                              after 2 days you can fuck them all ok?
                              if you so crazy for believe them then you also crazy hahaha
                              yes i pay many time in phuket because i not want to die with a lot money on my bank, so i give them also.
                              i fuck the same girls like you talk on the site so becarefull in phuket.
                              in pattaya i fuck most off the time also for free and sometime,s not.
                              if they not want i not pay but i go give food and drink for free.
                              becarefull who you fuck ok?
                              me there after 3 weeks for 3 weeks  and november 2 weeks.
                              buy new condoom ok because i never buy and i fuck without condoom the ladyboys in phuket.
                              all off them.

Comment

(celentano @ Jul. 17 2009,01:04) i fuck most off the time also for free and sometime,s not.
                                if they not want i not pay but i go give food and drink for free.
                                Is it driftspunk?
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X