Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what happens with most guys who go into C&D's too. They may narrow it down to those two but after talking to both pick Bombay.

I would venture to say Ae got more of the never been to C&D's vote, whereas Bombay took more of the Phuket experienced vote. So many of them are hot to me, that it usually comes down to personality.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,16:33) the Deno isn't dutch, just your prototypical obese American negative about anything different than he likes or used too.
      Don't talk about me like you know me.....you've never met me.....you don't know sh*t about me......but heaven forbid I say something bad about you and you get all pouty and cry to the forum ad nauseum....

You just love the sound of your own voice....if only you had something interesting to say....

Comment

(blake @ Jul. 15 2009,20:53)

Who is naive?
        You are fucking  ladyboys bareback. You are right, that is absolutely not naive.

You dont post nude pictures, like you promised. Or does it show you aint playing it safe.
        You are bragging about fucking bareback. That is no problem?

I hope your physical health is still ok and that you did take a test at the hospital.

PS I know that in the end its all about the money.
        Very strong and angry post blake.

who tell you that ? some bar girl who doesnt get her little monetry bonus from the boss ?
        sure jimbo would like to hear you say that the next time you step over his door step.

or have you had your pride kicked as falling for one of the most popular girls in the bar beliving your the only one

let me tell you something buddy.
        if she didnt come to airport to clean you of you baht before departing, she was getting rady for next customer.
        i could phone her now and ask how's blake, her answer would be. "who ? "

wise up buddy, and dont shout off damaging accusations about people you dont really know. just because some bar girl is upset or wants you to think your the specail one.

steviep

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,20:55) Could you please list all these other barmen you speak of?  
          Barmen?

Gong? Tom Cuise in Cockctail . Steven in my local in Dublin

(pretty sure BM stands for Board member - or even Bigmick . Of course, no reason why pint-pullers shouldn't be allowed to shag LB hookers too)
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,21:33)
            (lemontree26 @ Jul. 15 2009,21:05) Boarhoag are  you getting nervous because you are starting to accept that she won't go with you.  Ae is not that stupid, she's well informed.

Please stick to the topic and don't bore me about how to post.
            Nervous? about what? Not being able to fuck some p4p girl because you said?

Stick to the topic? Aren't you the topic? Tick tock here's your 15 minutes.  

Bitter Lemon you're embarrassing the Netherlands. It should be noted that all Dutch are not stupid, in fact Blake is Dutch if I'm not mistaken and he can put an intelligent thought together and not come off as some bitter fool.  

the Deno isn't dutch, just your prototypical obese American negative about anything different than he likes or used too.
            Boarhoag and Sev7en (VIP member which stands in his case for Very Irritant Poster).  I told him before nothing new.

I'm not calling anyone names.  I won't lower myself to your dubious level.

I'm not a native speaker, but I speak four languages. Do you?

The Deno is Dutch, you would take better more care of your homework before posting.

The words "I  will not go with Boarhoag, I prefer to barfine myself" came out of the mouth of Ae.  Is that so difficult to accept.  Well in your case ..........she's n°1 on your to do list.  Saying you are obssesed by her is an understatement.

Well what you're going to miss with Ae:

Her flat belly, the hugging, the kissing (I have to admit she's a very good kisser).  I could rim her ass for hours.

I won't describe her cum or her size of dick, ...... fantasize only about it.  You will never touch her, Boarhoag.

Now she will be reluctant to BB, you know her boss reads these pages also.

But if you're into BB, plenty of other girls from C & D to choose from.  They won't say no.  Their horizon is only 1 day.  Ae said to me " if I have food for tomorrow, than it's ok, for the rest I don't care" dixit the bareback queen.

The sex with her was not bad but too pricey.  Now there are other C & D girls in the waiting room so to speak to ask similar prices.  I can give names but I won't.

When there would be a poll for most irritating poster, you would make  also a chance Boarhoag.      

I'm only bringing facts, many are not appreciated.  

I'll stop here, I have a life unlike you.

Comment

(parada @ Jul. 16 2009,01:24) or have you had your pride kicked as falling for one of the most popular girls in the bar beliving your the only one  

let me tell you something buddy.  
              if she didnt come to airport to clean you of you baht before departing, she was getting rady for next customer.
              i could phone her now and ask how's blake,  her answer would be. "who ? "
              Wise words, I'm impressed.    

Comment

(lemontree26 @ Jul. 15 2009,21:15) The Deno is Dutch, you would take better more care of your homework before posting.
                Sorry Lemontree, but I am not Dutch.....although I do live in the Netherlands......I assume you're just going by IP addresses....

Comment

(thedeno @ Jul. 16 2009,02:28)
                  (lemontree26 @ Jul. 15 2009,21:15) The Deno is Dutch, you would take better more care of your homework before posting.
                  Sorry Lemontree, but I am not Dutch.....although I do live in the Netherlands......I assume you're just going by IP addresses....
                  Hi,

On the other forum I red you were meeting up with Dutch Cowboy to go to the election MIss travesty Europe in Amsterdam. That's way I made this conclusion. Are you American?

Regards

Lemontree

Comment

FFS,
                    Boarhoag came up with a fun idea of a beauty contest for LB's, we've had a look at many different types, voted for them and seen some good pictures.
                    Boarhoag has put his time and effort into it for no personal gain as far as i can see.
                    So why knock him? Ok you may dislike him, not agree with what he says on certain topics but get a sense of perspective on this...
                    I feel it is jealousy on the part of certain people and they can't handle someone doing a good job.

ps  lemontree you say Ae will never go with him after reading about this contest..how will she feel with you advertising the fact that she barebacks?

The fact that you bareback and admit it and say you have'nt been with Ae then give great detail of an encounter means your credibility is nil and Boarhoag should just ignore you as you are unarmed in a battle of wits!

It is only negative people who have the desire to ruin anything good. Are they trying to drive people from the forum?

Comment

Parade,

I was reacting on lemontrees post.

Just read them and draw your conclusion

bill

Comment

steviep,

sorry for mixing your name up
                        What you say is true. Even before you said goodbye they are allready working on the next customer.
                        To put things in pespective. My feelings of 'love' where gone when she put me on her blacklist of unwanted customers

C est la vie
                        bill

Comment

Sorry Blake but the arrow on your post was pionting to jimbo's reply.
                          You must of posted at same time.
                          I hold my hands up sorry.

I like AE and I'm on her cannot list as she is a good friend to both I & my girlfriend

Steviep

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,20:55) Could you please list all these other barmen you speak of?  You go get'em cybor warrior.
                            Borhoag you dickhead don't even know that BM stands for Boardmember and not for barmen. Do your homework you cyber wanker! You are more stupid then I thought!!!
                            Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

........and who are these board members, forum members, barmen you speak of?

Comment

(thedeno @ Jul. 16 2009,01:16)
                                (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,16:33) the Deno isn't dutch, just your prototypical obese American negative about anything different than he likes or used too.
                                Don't talk about me like you know me.....you've never met me.....you don't know sh*t about me......but heaven forbid I say something bad about you and you get all pouty and cry to the forum ad nauseum....

You just love the sound of your own voice....if only you had something interesting to say....
                                Please tell me where I was off Deno, do you really want me to touch more nerves with you.  You don't think I have noticed your pattern of dropping negative comments. That oversized ego that matches your girth took a bruising when I pointed out how you bagged Stogie over a comment he made a year earlier on that Phuket thread. You felt stupid enough to apoligise to him, but since I pointed that out, you just had drop your turds on me.

I do know you, your the fat kid who was always picked last, your the chubby adolescent who constantly got teased and never dated.  Your the guy who could only get peoples attention. Now with some money your a big hansome man who can judge everyone else. Now you get channel that negativity back on whoever, whatever the fuck you want to behind your computor screen. I know you quite well, better than Lemontree obviously. "Revenge of the Nerds goes to Thailand"

If the contest was predetermined like you claimed in Stage I, and the web site sucked like you said in Stage III when you couldn't post photos and I don't have anything interesting to say, then whats your attraction? Why the fuck do you keep coming back just to share your bitterness?

Comment

Working...
                                X