Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Boarhog @ Jul. 13 2009,23:13) You have a point about the make-up, but that would be true of most, and I mostly just posted pictures that captured them looking their best. the contest isn't best looking without make-up. If it was my friend Mint would have had the best chance of winning.  She didn't qualify for final round though.

Let me remind you that everyone had a chance to plug their candidate and post photos.  This thread is to recognise the winner, not who you voted for, or who should have won.  

Lets face it, at this level they are all beautiful. Time to accept Ae as the Forums winner. Not who I voted for either, but a very worthy winner.

Ae and Stage I winner "C" who was unable to qualify for the final Stage.
    OK, accept,but the next competition is the "Natural Patong Queen"...

Comment

You can run that one Cel, I have had enough of the being the pageant coordinator.

Snick, this is her prize, a thread and the honor.

Just a note guys, I wouldn't bring Miss Patong up to her, I'm quite sure she knows she is a hot commodity already, she doesn't need any of us bozo's here telling her about this fun little poll we had. Its not going to get you a VIP service from her in fact it may hurt your bargaining edge. If your lucky enough to score an evening with her, telling her she is a beauty queen doesn't really encourage her to go the extra mile for your satisfaction.

Ae and Amy

Bombay and Ae letting the puppies breathe

Kitti, Ae, and C back those asses up
      Attached Files

Comment

The people have spoken!

Long live the Princess!

And good luck catching up with Miss Patong...  

Comment

Well done, bh

Long live the winner Ae!
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 13 2009,22:30) I don't see what is so great about her
            I can see the attraction but she's not my type.

Comment

Seems to be the type of this forum

Comment

One wonders if the result would have been the same if Areeya had been in the line up

Good effort Boarhog, the forums Eric Morley

Comment

Dude you are obsessed! Finally that shit is over!
                  Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

What scandal you overseas fucker. What the fuck or you the on about.
                    A re we talking about JFK or ladyboys. Wipe your chin you are speaking shit.

Comment

Hi Max, Welcome to the forum, now go over there and sit in the corner with the other cybor warrior Paridise Jackass. I think you'll find you have a lot in common. Take a look at this video of the new Miss Patong that Parada posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbvbVGcSClY

Then come back and see if you can say something nice about her or the contest like some of the other adults have. If not maybe its best you keep it to yourself as it just ends up reflecting poorly on you and your new username.

Comment

(max-headroom @ Jul. 13 2009,21:56) What scandal you overseas fucker. What the fuck or you  the on about.
                        A re we talking about JFK or ladyboys. Wipe your chin you are speaking shit.

fuckin "crackpot" 

Attached Files
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 14 2009,03:03) One wonders if the result would have been the same if Areeya had been in the line up  

Good effort Boarhog, the forums Eric Morley  
                          Thanks for that Pentire.

Interesting question you pose about Areeya, however I think she may have suffered from superstar backlash. I think Jenny although not a mega name like Areeya usfferred fromit to a degree. To my surprise she finished last in Stage II.

If you breakdown the race betwen Bombay and Ae which was close throughout thye had contrasting support. Several forum members posted photos and praise for Bombay while Ae quitely stayed close never getting to far ahead or behind. After Bombay won Stage II and had such vocal support in the final Stage, Ae might have taken on the underdog status which helped her overcome Bombay who would have been even odds to win it if we had a betting line.

Thanks for the Eric Morly compliment, but I don't think I will be signing next years contract unless we have a more corrupt proof mechanism. I'll be glad to support Ivor Bigguns REAL Miss Patong contest. If anyone else wants to give it a go they are welcome to it, I would recommend doing it same time next year, as some are obviously burnt out on it now.

Congrats Ae, the Forums choice of all the ladyboys we make stars out of.

Comment

It was a first for the forum to have such a contest and while there were some detractors, I think most enjoyed it and certainly a lot of interest was generated.

I actually switched votes this time - I voted for Ae last round and Bombay this time. Nevertheless, Ae is a lovely winner.

Thanks for coming up with this idea!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

No worries Rx, and thanks for supporting the contest and assisting with some of the technical and security aspects. If you have any suggestions how it could be done in the future to minimise corruption I would be most interested.

Personally I would like to see only one username per E-mail address, that would weed out a lot of the shit slinging and mutliple votes that have gone on here.

Here are a couple of shots from Blakes collection that he posted on Stage II and the final Stage threads. Blake has actually spent a lot of quality time with our Miss Patong before she was Miss Patong.

Here is a thread he started on his Phuket Trip with Ae

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=22988

Attached Files

Comment

Finally, a result! Congratulations to Ae, not everyone's favourite but a worthy winner never-the-less.

She is certainly photogenic & if the object of the poll was to choose a good looking representative, then justice has been served.

I wonder how many of the early voters may have been swayed by the words of Ae's boss, Jimbo, had he posted his comments earlier?

No-one is closer to either Ae or Bombay then he is & he obviously felt strongly that Bombay was a worthier winner.

It seems that Bombay has the sweet personality to go with her pretty face. It would not be the first beauty contest won by a girl with attitude.

I would have been just as pleased either way, they both capture the happy side of Phuket, a different style to their sisters in Pattaya.

As to the late surge of Waros, I can't comment on the negative reports mentioned about her, except to say that I am pleased the contest wasn't corrupted by the obvious interference of well meaning "friends".

For all those like myself that wanted to see Maggie at least given the chance to compete, now we have a year to pay her bar so she can buy boobs & give these girls a run for their money in Miss Patong 2010.

I hope Boarhog survives the slings & arrows thrown at him by some disturbed posters & heads up the competition next year, because one thing I have learnt from all this - I wouldn't want the damn job!!
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X