Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone took your advice booked the place to stay, sounds good will be in c&d first night probably nervous, thanks for all advice might see 1 or 2 of you in dec happy hunting.
    pmartin

Comment

enjoy the trip
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 19 2009,08:54) Bar bill for from a nights drinking at C&D' 800 baht,

Your "Joking" aren't you?  

I doubt very much mine was ever under 3300-4343 baht     
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Damn brother, do you ever say no to a lady drink? How many times you ringing the bell? Your wife must drink a lot too.
          Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

(p4player @ Jul. 23 2009,02:58) Damn brother, do you ever say no to a lady drink? How many times you ringing the bell? Your wife must drink a lot too.

Yeah the wife does  like a "tipple" or three  and I bought Pang and Ningnong a few too along with being in "rounds" with thedeno, Nick and Jimbo.

Apart from the short excursions to Soi Croc I stayed in the "C&D's so the "tab" does mount up    

Plus paying  Bombay's barfine on my last night even though I didnt go with her and Sonya's for the following night ( to make sure she would get her salary for the month) and drinking from 8pm till 4-00am didnt help either  

But it was sure worth it    

Comment

we could do with a few davedukes just now, lol !
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

I prefer Daisy Dukes (no offence Dave!!)
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 23 2009,02:54)
                  (p4player @ Jul. 23 2009,02:58) Damn brother, do you ever say no to a lady drink? How many times you ringing the bell? Your wife must drink a lot too.

Yeah the wife does  like a "tipple" or three  and I bought Pang and Ningnong a few too along with being in "rounds" with thedeno, Nick and Jimbo.

Apart from the short excursions to Soi Croc I stayed in the "C&D's so the "tab" does mount up    

Plus paying  Bombay's barfine on my last night even though I didnt go with her and Sonya's for the following night ( to make sure she would get her salary for the month) and drinking from 8pm till 4-00am didnt help either  

But it was sure worth it    
                  Gotta love the old Dave duke a true gent, for a northern git
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Thanx you Southern "Jessie"

Comment

Working...
                    X