Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jimbo34 @ Nov. 17 2009,13:51) There was a guy arrived in the bar late last night, who was obsessed with the size of everybody's cock. I'm wondering if he is the author of this thread. He didn't want to talk to me, so its only a guess.
    He bought a single drink, 1 ladydrink, and in the end made a hasty decision on his barfine - i wonder what he thought! But i'm not saying who he took!
    Frankly, he's the sort of bloke who manages to piss a lot of people off. It'll be interesting to see if he returns.
    Let's see if he responds on here!
    keep us updated Jimbo!

How about keeping a measuring tape handy in the bar
    Lost in Space!

Comment

Course Pond is 6'1 and has a size 43 or 9 1/2 shoe....just saying...
      "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

My money is on Bombay...
        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Nov. 17 2009,13:51) There was a guy arrived in the bar late last night, who was obsessed with the size of everybody's cock. I'm wondering if he is the author of this thread. He didn't want to talk to me, so its only a guess.
          He bought a single drink, 1 ladydrink, and in the end made a hasty decision on his barfine - i wonder what he thought! But i'm not saying who he took!
          Frankly, he's the sort of bloke who manages to piss a lot of people off. It'll be interesting to see if he returns.
          Hi Jimbo, i am not in Phuket now! I will do my holidays next January and when will arrive i will come in C&D for with you and after............many barfine with....... Good work and bye bye

Comment

(tally65 @ Nov. 18 2009,02:14) My money is on Bombay...
            You just lost your shirt.

Comment

yea this guy obviously never been with Bombay but shes a real honey
              lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

We need further input from the initial Op, who is strangely quiet. By biggest cock does he mean :

A. Personality
                B. Girth
                C. Length
                D. Length/Girth in proportion to size of LB
                E. Distance of Ejaculation
                F. Amount of Ejaculation.
                G. Amount of time to re-load
                H. Big and soft or small and hard.
                I. Length of time to 'hoist the mainsail'
                J. Length of time the mainsail remains hoisted.

Come on Fella, we need feedback from YOU  
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(jo712 @ Nov. 18 2009,02:41)
                  Hi Jimbo, i am not in Phuket now! I will do my holidays next January and when will arrive i will come in C&D for    with you and after............many barfine with.......   Good work and bye bye  
                  Good, i'm glad it wasn't you jo. The guy the other night was a real dickhead
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(falla33 @ Nov. 18 2009,08:13) yea this guy obviously never been with Bombay   but shes a real honey
                    Ahem... as it happens, I have
                    My fault - I have to remember that sometimes humour/sarcasm doesn't come across very well on forums...

I just wanted to confuse the OP...
                    http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Thought that seemed a little misinformed for someone who just did some extensive research on premises.  

Yeah, she probably wins the opposing prize to this thread.  One of the smallest things I've ever seen.  (and that includes the N.A.M.B.L.A. bars of Sunee )

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Nov. 17 2009,13:51) He didn't want to talk to me- i wonder what he thought
                        He was probably sizing up how he could steal your wallet
                        .. but took the easier option of the barfine

Comment

id say Ming, *but she not there, *hope she ok where ever she is.
                          then it could of been em, but no longer there.
                          or Tik but now in hi boss
                          could be emma ?
                          its not,
                          sonya
                          bombay
                          annie
                          seya, C
                          nancy
                          pang
                          ice, no longer there.
                          nam

i wouldnt say its Pat either, but Pat's shouldnt be missed good size and knows how to hammer the blighter home

cant comment on AE or kitty, or oh but oh is a contender along with waas *plus lots of new ones to, so should be good in the task of finding out just who is the biggest *

steviep

Comment

Perhaps he's looking for biggest dickus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJMRxbECzow
                            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                            Salin' on a summer breeze
                            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(parada @ Nov. 19 2009,23:19) id say Ming,  but she not there,  hope she ok where ever she is.
                              then it could of been em, but no longer there.
                              or Tik but now in hi boss
                              could be emma ?
                              its not,
                              sonya
                              bombay
                              annie
                              seya, C
                              nancy
                              pang
                              ice, no longer there.
                              nam

i wouldnt say its Pat either, but Pat's shouldnt be missed good size and knows how to hammer the blighter home  

cant comment on AE or kitty, or oh but oh is a contender along with waas  plus lots of new ones to, so should be good in the task of finding out just who is the biggest  

steviep
                              We have been a busy little lad, haven't we??
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Nov. 17 2009,13:51)
                                Good, i'm glad it wasn't you jo. The guy the other night was a real dickhead
                                Thanks Jimbo see you soon in C&D  

Comment

Working...
                                X