Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna say something about her appearing to have taken that horrible stud out of her mouth but thought DD may have taken it the wrong way Welcome back in advance by the way, CYA tomorrow
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Shame I didnt bump into you last night Ivor   , me and Sonya didnt arrive till late and were sat on the front opposite the Puma Bar.

And talking of them Stud's, I discussed them with her last night and I mentioned that I liked them.

So off trotted Sonya to return 10 minutes later with a nose stud   , and your right about the mouth stud Ivor, that followed later    

I better go and wake up Sonya, its nearly 7-30pm in the evening now and shes only been asleep almost 12 hours  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

LOL- I was talking to you for 10 minutes- it was me in the black polo shirt and big camera. Just coz I cut my hair you forget me lang time- you no longa Hansum Man

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Dec. 22 2009,19:44) it was me in the black polo shirt and big camera
          That's an interesting new euphemism
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

You obviously haven't seen 'The Beast'
            Attached Files

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Dec. 22 2009,13:44) LOL- I was talking to you for 10 minutes-

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Dec. 22 2009,19:16)
                And talking of them Stud's, I discussed them with her last night and I mentioned that I liked them.

So off trotted Sonya to return 10 minutes later with a nose stud   , and your right about the mouth stud Ivor, that followed later    
                Man that's real customer service
                And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

The Ladyboys in cocktails and dreams are gorgeous, great thread nice photos.
                  Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

Comment

i am so many have posted the photos of this goddes .i hope we can here from DD about how she is doing.. because i love to meet her.thank you.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

You will find Sonya at the Libra Bar in the Tiger Complex, but dont expect to see her there early  

I "fucked" up bigstyle letting her go after 4 nights of a supposed 10 night stay with her.

In "hindsight" I should have listened to Sonya and done like she me asked me too a few weeks before my arrival in   and made plans to take her home to Khon Kaen and "chill out" but alas I didnt    and Im really regretting that now  

Ive been such a "stupid" boy  

Sonya is such a "sweetheart" and a "delight" to be with when you get to know her.

She will always be my No 1 girl in      

I just hope she "forgives" and will allow me to make "ammends" to her next time  

Comment

I "expect" she will .....
                        TT

Comment

Sorry for crying on your shoulder with this "sob" story last night TT

Comment

she will DD you keep helping her.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

i think its too late DD.... i see she has a new BF now....
                              Attached Files
                              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Froggy's such a slut, but hansum with it

Errrrr I thought he took a swan dive and is no more??

Comment

Working...
                                X