• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (daveduke007 @ Feb. 15 2010,04:36)
    (guydesavoy @ Feb. 14 2010,14:17)
    I hope they console you when Chelsea whips your arse  
     Like they have done the last 3 seasons    
    If you decide to use your secret weapon in defence, then it'll be 4 in a row  
    Attached Files
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• well as i was just their a week ago she is looking better. But she needs to eat more food. way to thin. DD thank you for pointing me in her direction but i did not meet her untill i had met my new gf. lol my next trip if the gf allows it i will go with sonya. face to face with that goddes lol i could not say anything good other then you are so beautiful. but she had been drinking and said that nice thank you. and ran off lol. and it is good to find out she is now back at c&d again . i hope for good.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• Grrrrrrrrrr she's been back over 8 days- that's me out of the betting pool!!
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Here she is !
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Here is sonya from my trip. now i wish i had taken her. next time
            Attached Files

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• still very thin.. give her a pizza some one.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• You could be right there burgess lad, maybe Sonya's "P" necklace is giving a hint  

Seriously though, Sonya is looking a lot better than she was a couple of months ago thankfully   and looking more like the girl I spent 4 days with 24/7 back in December

Again I will say it, she's an absolute "sweetheart", is great fun to be with and has a "heart of gold"

As you guys probaly have guessed I still hold a lot of "affection" for Sonya    bless her  
                Attached Files
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Sonya last night, and on her best behaviour. She just needs a few square meals and some sunshine!
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• i wounder if gee would let me play with Sonya .

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• Sonya has removed herself from C & Ds for the final time.
                      If you're crafty, Burgess, you could sneak away for some play with Sonya - but i'm afraid she's over-rated in that dept. Great to look at though!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Any further details Jim??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I saw her a few nights ago in soi Croc. That is self-resinnation, as far as we're concerned - and i haven't seen her since!
                          I presume she's so addicted, she just can't go with our disciplines, and has decided to take her chances elsewhere.
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I will be curious to see if she is still at the bar when im back in Phuket in July...

Just quoting myself.... seems i had a sixth sense

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• she was doing well and was looking very good.

it is a sad turn for her i am sorry jim. that she let you down.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                              General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Jimbo. it may have been because of the birthday cake she missed out on .....TIC . Its a shame and yes AB you are right she was looking good only 10 days ago.
                                Attached Files

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

Working...
                                X