• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When be right Ozzi like a Jacky...

I miss him....

Dierter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I went out tonight with 899 baht- that's why I'm home alone. Many thanks Ozzie for pushing the envelope
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

hmmm. 3 cans beer at 7/11 =165 baht
        1 T shirt from side stall =75 baht
        1 marker pen =25 baht
        2 condoms = 55 baht
        1 quick ST from the freelancer LB you met on the beach = 500 baht
        1st write what you like on the shirt while in your loom mayby something like "dirty bastard with 500 to spare"
        next stop 7/11 then hit the beachfront
        after your night on the town its down to the food stalls for an evening meal with the 79 baht left in your pocket.
        of course these may be Pattaya rates,but if in Phuket you may have to provide your own marker pen.
        any further suggestions for the Tshirt logo are wellcome
        robbo

Comment

3 B165 from 7/11- you're joking young man. You can get 5 large bottles of Archa for that- get with the times

Comment

Jimbo do you have those polo shirts in pink just as well ?    

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Dec. 27 2009,03:52) 3    B165 from 7/11- you're joking young man. You can get 5 large bottles of Archa for that- get with the times  

Ivor's with the program!

I've never seen a bar sell Archa though.

Comment

So, thats 6 T shirts sold so far:
                3 via PM
                2 XXXXL for Ozzie
                1 Pink one for lemontree

and a bottle of Archa (WTF is that?) for Ivor
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Archa (White Horse Beer) won the same Australian Beer Gold award in 2007 that Chang advertises on its bottles. Not available in Family Mart but 7/11 (B33 a big bottle) and Supercheap (B335 a case of 12 big bottles(B27 a bottle) !!) stock it.

Not seen it in many bars but its getting more and more popular with Farang drinkers, not just due to the price. It's my beer of choice a lot of the time as beer Lao's the same price as Heineken at the moment (this may change with the free trade agreement coming into force on Jan 1

Comment

sorry Ivor mine was just a rough guide,i like my heineken if getting a fast beer from 7/11 but thats me.
                    but if a guys wants to take note of your tips then thats cool,saving a few baht,could mean getting your tshirt printed at a shop making it look pro,mayby adding a few words "im a dirty bastard monger with 600 to spare"?
                    all this and you still havnt spent 900
                    robbo

Comment

At the Minimart where I drink, Archa seems the most popular brand though the big spenders opt for Leo or Chang.

Wish bar owners would stock it so expats could save money without cutting into a barowner's profit.

We expats would rather drink at bars, and will even pay a little extra to do so, but we'd rather drink freely at Minimart than nurse beers at tourist bars.

So stock Archa at the bars at ex pat friendly prices!!    

Comment

Ah yes, expats! Now there's a topic.....
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

We're still around in low season!      

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Dec. 28 2009,02:51) Ah yes, expats! Now there's a topic.....
                            yeh common Jim spill the beans then,lets hear about those expats,loitering around the 7/11 with their cans of cheap booze leering at the talent on its way to work making rude gestures before they they go for a cheap streetmeal then back to 7/11 for a top up,after which they hit the bar for a bottle of lemonade and more leering
                            robbo

Comment

www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

(robbo @ Dec. 28 2009,03:05) ...after which they hit the bar for a bottle of lemonade and...
                                You sell bottles of lemonade? Nice.
                                SHEMALE.CENTER
                                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                                X