Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (batman4ever @ May 30 2012,10:51) well the benefit of a waterproof camera is ofcourse......you can take pictures under water...
    Now that has to be a first for the forum, underwater cock shots!

Thanks again batman, and always good to see the ladies having fun outside of the bar!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• some pics from the last couples of days.....
      Attached Files
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• its a hard life....
        Attached Files
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• its a hard life to be here....but its worth trying...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Batman...        

Great pics as always.

And what a great set of knockers that Emma has...      

I am sure I haven't seen shots of them before but now I have...

I want to see some more.

Think you can organise it?
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 20 2012,14:39) Thanks Batman...         

Great pics as always.      

And what a great set of knockers that Emma has...      

I am sure I haven't seen shots of them before but now I have...

I want to see some more.

Think you can organise it?          
                    ill try in a couple of hours.....

Comment

• batman - your skill improves with every trip - another great bunch of photos! Thanks very much - and if you're taking requests, perhaps a few more of Nookie please? Continue to have a great time!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Jun. 21 2012,04:33) batman - your skill improves with every trip - another great bunch of photos! Thanks very much - and if you're taking requests, perhaps a few more of Nookie please? Continue to have a great time!
                        nookie always have my cameras attention.... but she wasnt in last night... but iam some days behind with my postings so she might turn up there

the next 3 days are Oh`s mother and father here.... it`s Oh`s birthday tomorrow...so her present from me was to bring them for 3 days

have met them both before...he dont speak 1 word english...but as this is thailand...her mother ofcourse have an American boyfriend...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Jun. 21 2012,13:44) have met them both before...he dont speak 1 word english...but as this is thailand...her mother ofcourse have an American boyfriend...
                          Of course she does...

This would be odd elsewhere but in LOS, so much is not what it appears. Her son is but isn't, her husband is but isn't... it's all a perfect metaphor...
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• All I can add to this is , and Thank you.
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

• on the beach last night...with 5 ladyboys...and Oh`s family...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X