Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 03 2011,14:09) Great photos... Love the close ups.

It could be time for you to start your own picture thread, batman?
    cha cha...iam on holiday

i will do it back home on my long nightshifts at work

then i get paid to post....
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Buy Nookie a drink for me!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Batman, I am very impressed by the photos you have taken with your new camera. They range from good to excellent.

They are nice & sharp & appear to be taken by someone with steady hands. This leads me to ask a question...

has Jimbo run out of Singha?        
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• The man got the 550D

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• No danger - we've got a shed full of the stuff, paccers!

Saturday Night
            The night passed swiftly, despite it being very quiet. I seemed to be nattering with our regulars most of the time, and almost forgot the camera - thanks Batters for filling in!

May just gets sexier and sexier!
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Erica, fronting the cabaret, and providing a nice End shot:
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• well Jim`s night off so heres a few replacements
                Attached Files
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• and my reason for comming back....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ..hey Franck you haven't managed to catch Ming yet, is she still around?
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Seya just seems to get better and better and better ... I can see why she won Miss C&D this year.

Jimbo, from a previously quiet lurker ... thank you for the regular updates and fantastic photos. Not sure I'll make it to Phuket any time soon but, if I do, C&Ds will be my first and last port of call.
                          Attached Files
                          QuietRob

Comment

• (anicon @ Apr. 05 2011,03:00) ..hey Franck you haven't managed to catch Ming yet, is she still around?
                            she has been in a few nights,but not many. seems to be doing more cabaret-work than actually "bar work" but shes maybe just been barfined without me seeing it

and btw......my name is not Franck...even that i bought that name i cant afford to use it

Comment

• found this of Ming...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• well as Jim is on the run..... visarun that is.. i throw in a few more pics
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X