• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabaret, featuring The Body - aka Emma
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Cindy, visiting her friends. And wearing her trademark crazy shoes!
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Faa
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 18 2010,20:34) Thursday Night
          Welcome back Nuoy - complete with delicious new bolt-ons! They look really good - even those sexy nipples are still promonent. The pictures don't do them justice  
          Great to see Nuoy get some tits. I always thought that she was one of those girls who would look much better with tits than without. It's been a long time coming but worth the wait.
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Yo Jimbo!
            Although it's supposed to be Summer it's still bloody freezing here in Blighty so your pictures are warming things up!!!!
            Successfully sold my house and moved so an Ocotber trip is looking on the cards complete with marmalade!!!
            Keep the pics coming, great stuff!

Comment

• One sore head and empty wallet later here's a few pics from last night. You can tell it's low season as i was getting hit up for drinks last night!! it was a nippleicious evening with them popping out everywhere. 'hey Cindy, show us yer tits' 'Ok' . The look on the guy's face was priceless but editd for anonymity.
              Attached Files
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Even Beer got in on the act, Kitty shrunk to half size and after being accused of getting fat Emma's probably still up-chucking
                Attached Files

Comment

• For me though the evening's top totty had to be nuoy and her deliciuosly salty nips. The boss man was most miffed when I got a taste and he didn't though
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The low battery light was flickering but I persevered.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• All good things come to an end but we'd better not forget Donut.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Jun. 18 2010,20:50) The low battery light was flickering  but I persevered.
                        Ivor, I learned the hard way to always carry two batteries with me! Great shots! Nouy looks great! Thanks for the pics!

Johnny
                        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• I bailed out the Bear on his last night when his batts were going and did a swap- just the kind of guy i am Not an issue with Family Marts on every other doorstep but i was scared i was going to mis a shot last nite.

Speaking of shots- get on with the TR so we can see the pool party pics

Comment

• I think you will like the beach party better Ivor! But Pink did make the pool party fun with her primping in the window of the restaurant!

Comment

• (anicon @ Jun. 18 2010,15:42) ..wow, it's hard to chose between these two, at 1st i liked the lime bikini girl but after seeing the last foto I'd call it a dead heat..    any names for these girls JD?

Jimbo answered before me but it is Seya and Nicole. Photos are from a beach party that Bullseye and I hosted for some of the girls! Great fun was had by all.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 18 2010,17:36) Cindy, visiting her friends. And wearing her trademark crazy shoes!
                                hey JIM

i never met cindy but she has my name on her arm.

is this a way of saying she want's a bear for the holidays?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                                General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X