X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 19 2010,12:22) ' Sexy ass' is Nok, on holiday from La Bamba
    Wow, this "Skylab" must be something special if ladyboys come from all over Thailand to go on holiday there . . .

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 19 2010,15:55)
      (farangbah @ Feb. 17 2010,20:59) BOOB  for you Patricia fans:

Sounds as if she'll be back in Phuket tomorrow.  But I would doubt she'd be back in the bar.

Another one bites the dust . . .
      Wrong again, farangbah!
      Here she is: back in all her glory!
      Now that's what you call "dedication to her work!"

But what's this "again" crap?

Comment

• they love the 'Full English', farangbah! And i'm not talking about the toast and marmalde in the morning, either!
        Actually, i try to avoid giving them any of my precious marmalade!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (farangbah @ Feb. 19 2010,17:23)
          (jimbo34 @ Feb. 19 2010,15:55)
          (farangbah @ Feb. 17 2010,20:59) BOOB  for you Patricia fans:

Sounds as if she'll be back in Phuket tomorrow.  But I would doubt she'd be back in the bar.

Another one bites the dust . . .
          Wrong again, farangbah!
          Here she is: back in all her glory!
          Now that's what you call "dedication to her work!"

But what's this "again" crap?
          You incorrectly predicted no more pre-bolt-on pics, page 18 , post 350, 31st jan
          I was still putting them up, until the 8th!
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• You have the memory of an elephant! However, so sorry, if you ask her, she'll confirm that she had to change the date from Feb 2 to Feb 10 at the last minute.

Or perhaps her sugar daddy would be happy to do so? Come out, come out, where-EVER you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre . . .

Comment

• hope he not there next week

SW
              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (farangbah @ Feb. 19 2010,13:27)  Or perhaps her sugar daddy would be happy to do so?  Come out, come out, where-EVER you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre . . .
                Do you have something against sugar daddies?
                Bullseye

Comment

• I don't know- I leave the country for one day and there's tits everywhere . An inspection is definitely called for
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Bon Voyage, my brother.

I dare predict the impending trip report that will feature here will become the stuff of lore!

(or at least pinned for a while . . . ) Spare Wheel's 40th birfday romp in LOS . . .

Buckle your seat belts, boys . . . !!!

Comment

• (bullseye_maco @ Feb. 19 2010,19:08)
                      (farangbah @ Feb. 19 2010,13:27)  Or perhaps her sugar daddy would be happy to do so?  Come out, come out, where-EVER you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre . . .
                      Do you have something against sugar daddies?
                      I KNEW IT WAS YOU!

And no, not at all -- they're great for everyone. (except themselves, of course)

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Comment

• Bullseye! I love sugar daddies! You seem to only by them in the theaters in the states now! They come in a big box and your have to shake them up so they don't stick together! Welcome to the board by the way and hope that you enjoy your time here!
                        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• They say a picture paints a thousand words but this just left me speechless.  
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Grrrrrrrrrrr only letting me post 1 pic. here's another one for being reallly good
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Ivor, you and Jimbo find all the great ones! I am so jealous! Please keep sharing!
                              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• No chance, I'm a greedy Barsteward

Comment

Working...
                                X