X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (spare wheel @ Mar. 28 2010,19:48) For Patricia lovers  

http://www.youtube.com/v/023yMhOFuO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/023yMhOFuO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

SW  
        Patricia        
    Bullseye

Comment

• (Snick @ Mar. 28 2010,20:37) I think I had a month in the Pool, but can't remember when it started.
      I thought going with the Under was a lock. But I guess she just beat it . . .

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 25 2010,03:28)
        (bkkldby @ Mar. 24 2010,19:40) i am new to this thread and i have been checking out the considerable amount of photos of these (mostly) hot babes. i have noticed in some of the fliers pix with photos of farangs and i was wondering if anyone can tell me what they are.
        when i enlarge the pics i can not read them because the text gets blurry.

here is one of those pics i am referring to:

i have seen similar fliers before in bars in bkk of girls and lbs who we are being warned to be wary of for some reason or another and to stay away from them, is that what these are?

BTW: this Bombay babe is smokin'!
        Yes, this is The Wall of Shame - reserved for people we really don't want to come into the bar again.
        The top one is The Creep, who attempted to enter last week, on his annual pilgrimage from central europe. He stares at each girl, mauls them a bit, and then attempts to hire them for 200Bt with no barfine. he doesn't even have the courtesy to buy himself a drink. I hope he now has the message.
        The second one is The Snake. An american, living in Kathu. Wanders around carrying his bottle of water, attempting to get the girls to go with him after hours. No barfine of course, and no drink.
        i thought that must be the case. thanks.

Comment

• Yesterday morning (April 1) I heard rumors that the ladyboys all went home, threw away their hormones (bought anabolics instead) and started lifting weights. Jimbo, is this true? Can you prove this rumor false?
          And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Well a good time was had by all last night, here's a few pics to keep you going .
            Attached Files
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Nam was having terrible problems keeping her top on.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Pat going in for the kill and going, going, gone. She's still asleep now!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

•  Pat ?  isnt that Cat going in for the kill on May ? Ivor

me thinks you moaw mak mak

hope see ya soon buddy, but you owe me a cold one for not coming the party

SW
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Sorry- it was the afternoon after the night before and I wasn't concentrating on the keyboard- you are absolutely right. I wasn't the Mao (est) one, just driven her home! You try dragging 5'10 of dead weight from the living room to the bedroom- it ain't easy (and she snores )!!

Comment

• Ivor, Great shot! I love the expression of the guy in the white shirt in the background! He looks a little dumbfounded or befuddled!
                      Attached Files
                      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• I'm back!

After a break in Enemy Territory, here are some pics from friday and saturday:
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Cabaret
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com
                          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Cat
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com