Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .. what's the story on Soi Croc, is it a combination of GGs' & LBs' or mostly LBs'; and are they looking for ST or just tips for dancing or both??  never been there yet & just curious as i dont read much about getting any action there & Utube videos just watching LBs dance??

..oh another great set of pics on this page Jimbo, wish u had some Utube vids to add here some time soon..  
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Wouldn't it be nice to just like what we like and not be concerned about violence, blackmail, ostracism, etc?

From what I have seen, Croc is sort of a sideshow or spectacle - most people seem to go to just to sit and watch other tourists

A member of this forum has posted videos of C&Ds on his youtube channel that are well edited, see them here

http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982
      And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• FFS - now you want me to do videos as well ?!?

Just get here for the real experience - living life through fucking Youtube is just too sad!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• ..yeah videos, it's time to move up & expand your horizons Jimbo; as for living life through Utube aren't members looking at this forum doing exactly that?!  Until my financial situation & the economy here improves I aint goin' nowhere; I've got 2 kids going to school in the Phil. I have to support so I'm kinda stuck here on the west coast until I can save enough for another visit..  
          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 01 2010,12:46) A monger to soi croc:
            Holy shit, dude!  

Wow, I'm pretty dimwitted -- countless hours I've hung out around Buen and never once (not even when she was in a bikini doing cabaret) did I ever suspect she was a postie!  What a birdbrain I am.  

Nice photographic research, Jim.  It all makes sense now . . .    

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome Jim its a pleasure to be here and be welcomed by the girls too.
              Got kisses so much I expected to turn into a frog any moment..  

Nuoy worked her magic on me and is a class act..

Comment

• Anicon: take a look at www.tube8.com - it's free, hardcore, and that way i don't have to spend hours and hours editing videos for folks who may/may not come to the bar! Everybody's happy, right?

Farangbah: Lol !

Foggy: glad you got the usual C & D welcome! They nearly turned you into Froggy, lol!
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• not that we need it but when I try the tube8 site I get the ICT blocking message. Oh dear, I'll just have to settle for the real thing
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• .. no I don't need the hardcore vids, just an idea of whats going on in the street scene there or the Soi Croc dancers.. those Utube vids of Pattaya are giving me headaches from all the up & down motion those idiots that can't hold a camera steady & u don't see anything but blurry video.. my favorites got removed but luckily i got copies of them made earlier.. this new guy from Japan & JR Bazil frm the U.K. are the only ones I've found that really shoot great video of Pattaya & Phuket.. well anyway that's enuff on this subject, keep up the good work your doing now will be good enough for me..     

Comment

• Here's a few pics from thursday night. I didn't venture out last night, as it was pizzing down the whole time - well done to the intrepid customers who made it. When i collected the money this morning, i was surprised to see that they had a remakably decent night, cosidering the weather!
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Amy
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Kitty
                          Nan & Annie
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pat & Emma, highly erotic!
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Patricia
                              Peng
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• We all missed you, lazy git!!

I heard it was nothing to do with the "weather"
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X