Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well yeah , that was my impression of the place, but maybe someone knows better?
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Was in Koh Chang recently but missed the whitesands action.
      I like the island but as previously mentioned good accommodation can be v pricey [3-4K per night]. The drive can be a real bitch too.
      A short note on scuba diving - Koh Chang et al anywhere in Gulf of Thailand.
      Viz is poor in comparison with Phuket/Andaman Sea side where the Similan & Suring islands are Red Sea clear - normally.
      This year El Nino has brought a large Plankton bloom and has led to a poor season.
      Also a sea temperature change has led to the death of a lot of soft corals south of Phi-Phi.
      Now with the rains beginning diving is not going to be great in Thailand until October.
      In the meantime try Bali or Sulawesi in the summer - gt Manta & Mola Mola action off Nusa Penida but with treacherous currents.
      Diving KohChang is best Nov-Feb.
      Phuket has lousy viz, but some wrecks with some interesting currents.

Comment

As I recal Thaibound took his squeeze of the moment there on his last jolly to the LOS Jan 07. Could be worth PM'ing him & see what he thought of the place.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

ko samet does have a few, but no real regularity to it.
          you are much better off bringing your own from bangkok.

Comment

Working...
          X