Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(marshal @ May 31 2008,01:36) Flying eva october but not buisness class, flying economy, did have a mad moment before booking and contemplated paying with mastercard , £1000 more for buisness class and couldnot bring myself to pay that as i didn't have the cash. MAIN THING FOR ME IS I'M GOING TO LOS.
     One  day  i will fly b/class but not for a long time lol  
    As you say 1000 quid more, thats another two flights for us scum bags LOL if I were wealthy then yes makes sense, but I'm not, so 3 flights to 1, poor mans seat for Me every time

Seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Maker sure you get seat number row 9 or below. Otherwise your in section two which is a bit more crowded. I got an airmiles upgrade to Prem Laurel on the return. The prawns in honey and chile sauce are nice...

I noticed  that the slightest movement in the plane the seat belt sign comes on now. At one stage the Hostess were asked to put their belts on mid meal service ... If the plane were in freefall and books and babies were floating weightless around the cabin i could understand....

Anyway KL, Row 9 is the best

Comment

Someone PMd me why i get free upgrades often..

Its because that when they need to shunt an Elite Class passenger into Business/ PLaurel its the guys with the best points that get upgraded for free

I got a Diamond Card now ... its worth it weight in gold.

Comment

Lucky stiff Tomcat, I am still about 45,000 miles short of that card. Since discovering EVA AIR eight years ago I have never flown with any other airline. I am dissapointed that now they fly 777's from SFO as I canot get my favorite seats in rows 24 or 25, seats either D or G. Man, those were the best, your own aisle, tons of leg room and right next to the exit door. EVA have been good to me also as they usually upgrade me to Premium Laurel on the Taipai-Bkk leg or the reverse.

Comment

The problem is that the popularity of this airline means that bus class is now £1900 Lon- BKK...

Capitalism eh!. It sucks when your on the wrong side of it...wheres that Che Guevara T shirt.....Grrrrrr...

Comment

Working...
            X