Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kahuna @ Jun. 04 2008,17:44) ...We simply borrowed it...
    Well - at least it's your mother language. Imagine who has to deal with English daily and had to learn it from scratch..and not even at school but by on his own!

Should we all go back to French as diplomatic language?
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

But nobody likes the French anyway.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 04 2008,09:44) It's your damn language...We simply borrowed it...At the very least you language inventors could try and use it so us borrowing Yanks can understand what you mean (BTW the word should be "as")...  

Sorry, Elbarto...I'm still struggling with English English...
        Its not just the language kahuna (Yes I knew straight away Elbarto meant the UK    ), our "sense of humour"  can sometimes be misinterpreted too
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 04 2008,18:01) But nobody likes the French anyway.    
          That's true also..

Parbleu
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 04 2008,18:03) Its not just the language kahuna our "sense of humour"  can sometimes be misinterpreted too  
            See there you go...

Your "sense of humour"  is not at all the same as our "sense of humor"...Somehow we missed the "U"...

Now back on topic...kinda sorta...That's American for kinda sorta...

I'm a smoker...although I'm in one of my quitdown stages...Meaning that I'm trying to quit but just cutting down...So I much prefer the smokeless bars...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I am a smoker too but dont mind the smoking ban, if I want a ciggie I go outside, end of.

Its the same on the 13 hour Plane journey en route to   , I know I "CANT" smoke so I "Switch off" the need for a ciggie

I just wish I could "switch off" permanately  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I don't smoke myself but managed to get smoked on a number of occasions last month in Pattaya establishments.

Is that what they mean by passive smoking?

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 04 2008,16:49)
                  (SamplerDoc @ Jun. 04 2008,14:57) Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........I have seen Karl Smoking behind that pesky "No Smoking" sign in his bar.
                  At EZY bar, I gather the no smoking ban will be implemented 'sometime soon'. But in the meantime those of us who want to breathe have to go outside (or to another bar - which is what Socrates999 and I did last night )
                  I missed the opening party at Ezy, but understand it was a "special" night so smoking was allowed.

I was there at he fantastic opening party on June 2. Great selection of girls, great music, Karl acting thee gracious host.

However... the place stunk of cigarettes and was thick with smoke. Asked Karl about it during our most pleasant conversation and was assured that no smoking is the law, so there would be no more smoke after this 2nd "special" night.

TTChang and I stopped in there last night. Pale blue haze and stink hanging in the air. 3 girls inside, the one next to Karl with a cig dangling from her smelly fingers. We left immediately to spend out money in a more pleasant environment.

Just heard from TTChang that he go a communication from Karl regarding this issue. I hope it is resolved properly. I have to give Karl high kudos for always trying to listen to the concerns of his clientele and take care of problems. I expect this one to be worked out as well.
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

No smoking? I don't even have a drink in a bar like that. Have done about 25 or 30 gogo bars last week's wednesday. One drink, one cigarette, next bar... No smoking? No drink, next bar...

Comment

So is EZY bar smoking or not?

God, I hope NOT! I like Karl and that bar but I was almost sick when I went there last time.

Comment

It makes me sick too, can't stand being around smokers & I vote with my feet here at home.

You may need a name change SB, perhaps non-stogie bear ....
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Maybe this is the answer?

http://www.youtube.com/v/bxe1ekydho4&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/bxe1ekydho4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344">

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Perfect, have them installed in every bar in Pattaya thanks .....
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Smart Danes!

Comment

thanks for the replies guys. I do mean the uk is a crap country but its where i live and work so i carry on and look to my next trip to LOS . If i have to do without a cig so what. So long as i can smoke in bed(haha) with a sexy lb then life aint so bad.
                                We've got to get in to get out

Comment

Working...
                                X