Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(TopDog @ Feb. 08 2009,21:46) Anyone who has had the misfortune of having a colonoscopy could tell you how to clean out your colon. Just buy some over the counter laxative for less than $10, drink plenty of fluids, and refrain from eating solids for two days.
    There is one particular very popular Thai ladyboy, heavily feautured on AsianTS.com who uses some herbal capsules called Fitne that works as a laxative. She told me she used them so she would not get fat or gain too much weight.

I told a friend of mine who was in Thailand while I was back in the USA, about Fitne as a weight loss supplement. I had not realized yet that what this lovely ladyboy was telling me about was actually a laxative. So my friend bought some, took something like 3 caps at one time, soon got a belly ache and shit a blue streak for half a day.

He went back to the pharmacy and told them what happened. They then said it was a laxative, (which my friend then relayed to me) and that 3 at one time was too much, and 1 per day would usually do the trick.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I don't think it wise to recommend anyone to abuse laxatives, they can start dependency problems along with eliminating necessary nutrients.

After every trip to Asia I have for many years had a fasting day where I swallow a powder of Magnesium Oxide & Magnesium Carbonate mixed in water that "washes" the intestines from one end to the other.

This cleans out all the parasites, etc that you are sure to ingest when eating. A maintenance dose isn't a bad idea for the rest of us, every 6 months or so is what I aim for.

These two compounds are the active ingredients in the Detox products that you see advertised in all the Health magazines.

The Mg Oxide carries a spare oxygen molecule that combines with the hydrogen given off in the bowel from the digested food & makes H2O, water in other words.

When taken in the right dosage everything inside you gets washed away, beware that it can take all day, don't go making other arrangements after you swallow this stuff & make sure you follow the directions.

I wonder how many others have ever tried this? I swear by it but definitely am not urging anyone to use it, I think it has to be a personal decision.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

There's a pretty well known place in Samui, sort of an "alternative" culture vibe, near Lamai called The Spa, been around a long time doing this sort of thing.

www.SpaSamui.com

Comment

...got problems down under mate ...
          If its not broke , dont fix it i say.

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 10 2009,08:40) After every trip to Asia I have for many years had a fasting day where I swallow a powder of Magnesium Oxide & Magnesium Carbonate
            I've been taking Magnesia San Pellegrino occasionally:
            http://www.avenuespharmacy.com.au/Catalog....45~3%7C

However, as I follow a bit ayurvedic medicine, it's advisable at least once a month to have a fasting day where you do not ingest solid food but only tea, water and fruit juice. It really has a cleansing effect
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
            X